The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disneyfun1 said:
Just putting my info in now for an update on Thursday. Maybe they will at least update the delivery dates soon! thank you as always for your time

VIN:1FA6P8JZ8G5520418

As of the December 1st update:

Awaiting Shipment - Released - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Nov-10-2015 - ETA End Date Nov-16-2015

Toddf said:
Checking in to see what the Transit status is today for 1FA6P8JZ5G5520585.
As always your assistance is very appreciated.
Thank you!

As of the November 29th update:

In Transit - Received - (Fleet Car Lease Inc ) - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI - ETA Start Date Dec-02-2015 - ETA End Date Dec-06-2015

SinisterX said:
Hey Jim , when you have a moment.

Any update on Dealer # 44440 & Order # 5030

l spoke to a Mustang6g member, his dealer which is near mine has his arriving "scheduled" they say on 12/12 and was ordered after mine.

Mine should be grey , white stripes and track pack

Thank you in advance , Rich

As of the November 24th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Material Hold

BlazeYellow said:
Hoping for a VIN with this Thursday's update. :)
Order # 0529, Dealer # F23261 ?
Update when convenient appreciated.
Thanks!

As of the August 12th update:

kona302 said:
Jim

Looking for update on 1FA6P8JZ4G5521534.

Thanks a million.

Tal

As of the December 4th update:

Awaiting Shipment - Released - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Dec-16-2015 - ETA End Date Dec-22-2015

I placed an order for an R Model the first week the order banks were open. The dealer took my $2K deposit on 6-1-2015 assuring me they had an allocation for an R Model.
I passed on the opportunity to place orders with 2 other dealers that called me back after placing the first order.

The order info is:
Order # 0529, Dealer # F23261

The last update from Jim was:
As of the August 12th update:

I just got this email from the dealer a few minutes ago:
"Our representative for Ford just told us they will not give us and allocation for and R even though we paid and have deposit sorry. We will refund your deposit."

UNBELIEVABLE - Can anyone help me??

jmbboss302, can you shed any light on or help with this situation?
Thanks, Jimmy

Hey Jim it's me again. Checking on 1FA6P8JZ7G5521267. It's past the last ETA End Date of Dec 2. Please say it's shipped. Thanks.

mattlqx

Mustangless
disneyfun1 said:
Hoping for transit status and updated delivery dates. thank you as always for your time!

Can't believe you're still waiting... well, yeah I can :\

At this rate, I might have mine before yours... my car gets built on Tuesday.

mattlqx said:
Can't believe you're still waiting... well, yeah I can :\

At this rate, I might have mine before yours... my car gets built on Tuesday.

I thought it was bad waiting for it to be released, I think its worse now waiting for it to get on a rail car! Once its on a Rail, at least its on the way, but right now, as far as I know, its still sitting at Flat Rock. Been built over 6 weeks now!

I'm looking for the status of:1FA6P8JZ3G5521122.
I got the dealer call last Wednesday saying it was waiting to go on CSX.
Thanks for the help, Guy.

BlazeYellow said:
jmbboss302, can you shed any light on or help with this situation?
Thanks, Jimmy

The bottom line is, the dealer has to have an allocation for it to be scheduled to be built. Just because the dealer placed the order in the system, it's no guarantee that it will be built. I saw it happen a few times during the Boss 302 run. It sounds to me like the dealer do not have an allocation for this car.

damilman said:
Hey Jim it's me again. Checking on 1FA6P8JZ7G5521267. It's past the last ETA End Date of Dec 2. Please say it's shipped. Thanks.

As of the December 5th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Nov-26-2015 - ETA End Date Dec-02-2015

For whatever reason, it hasn't been Released for shipping yet.

disneyfun1 said:
Hoping for transit status and updated delivery dates. thank you as always for your time!

As of the December 5th update:

Awaiting Shipment - Released - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Nov-10-2015 - ETA End Date Nov-16-2015

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel