The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattlqx said:
I heard somewhere else that there might be a plant shutdown for the next few weeks. Just checking to see if my build date is still the same, I believe I was scheduled for 6/14. 1FA6P8JZ0H5520317

Thanks!

As of the June 3rd update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (Jun-14-2016) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI

I think summer shutdown for Flat Rock is the first two weeks of July.

toz said:
Hi Jmboss302, I was told that my build is scheduled for 6/10. Could you check if there are any other updates?

Vin: 1FA6P8JZXH5520325

Thanks!

As of the June 4th update:

In Production - Sent to Plant - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI

Scheduled to Day (Jun-10-2016)

stanglife said:
My status on Cotus changed to "In Transit" yesterday! I'd love to know if it's actually moving or just waiting to be picked up ;)

1FATP8JZ6G5525703

Thanks guys!

Curious if anything has changed? The anxiety is off the chart right now! :)

jmbboss302 said:
FYI. If it was "Produced", then its already been thru the "Trim Shop". The next stop is for it to be "Released" for shipment.

As of the May 13th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Jun-11-2016 - ETA End Date Jun-17-2016
I appreciate the info. FWIW, the guys at Ford Performance told me that it hadn't entered the trim shop hence that was my understanding.

Seems a bit odd that the car was built a month ago this Thursday yet hasn't been released. Should I read into that at all? QA/QC problem maybe?

stanglife said:
Curious if anything has changed? The anxiety is off the chart right now! :)

As of the may 28th update:

In Production - Received - RAIL (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI

No ETA's posted

I-Man said:
I appreciate the info. FWIW, the guys at Ford Performance told me that it hadn't entered the trim shop hence that was my understanding.

Seems a bit odd that the car was built a month ago this Thursday yet hasn't been released. Should I read into that at all? QA/QC problem maybe?

For whatever reason, R's seem to take longer to be released for shipping.

jmbboss302 said:
For whatever reason, R's seem to take longer to be released for shipping.

I'd like to think it's because they are going through some additional QA to ensure optimum happiness. ;)

Thanks again - your efforts are very appreciated!

mattlqx

Mustangless
jmbboss302 said:
It hasn't left yet, no updated ETA's posted.

Thanks for the updates Jim! True to the name of the color, it arrived in the middle of the night last night and I picked it up this afternoon! 350 + RS = <3

Now just one more 350 to go and I'll stop ordering cars, I swear.

RS.jpg

mattlqx said:
Thanks for the updates Jim! True to the name of the color, it arrived in the middle of the night last night and I picked it up this afternoon! 350 + RS = <3

Now just one more 350 to go and I'll stop ordering cars, I swear.

RS.jpg
Sweet. Another member and fellow GT350 Track Attack attendee received his yesterday too. I think you have twins! @fuhrius

jmbboss302 said:
As of the June 2nd update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Jun-23-2016 - ETA End Date Jun-29-2016

Any update? The ETA is not showing on COPUS anymore, and it says "In Transit". 1FATP8JZ6G5526124
Thanks!

osu823 said:
Any update? The ETA is not showing on COPUS anymore, and it says "In Transit". 1FATP8JZ6G5526124
Thanks!

Mine did the same thing and it ended up being in the mod shop. Took a couple of weeks and is now awaiting shipment. I think yours is the only R I've seen that was later than mine - you are close to the last chassis# for 2016, I suspect.

JMB, Thank You for all of your help and updates. I along with all the other new owners do appreciate all the time and effort you put into answering all of our requests. Thank You Sir!
My new car arrived about 7/10 days earlier than expected.
ugoHER4.jpg

stanglife said:
JMB - if you happen to be checking... :) :) - I HOPE mine is hitting the transport or rail before the weekend. 1FATP8JZ6G5525703

As of the June 8th update:

Awaiting Shipment - Released - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI

No ETA's posted.

osu823 said:
Thanks!

As of the June 8th update:

In Production - Received - RAIL (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI

No ETA's posted.

TMO Supporting Vendors