The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

checking for today for any release info please

vin-1FA6P8JZ8G5520418 to Phoenix, AZ

if you can check for me for friday to see if anything changed that would be great. thank you again. they have to release it sometime, dont they??

I don't want to sidetrack this thread, but for the guys with GT350s on order, we need your help. I know you don't have your cars yet, but I'm trying to help you get one step ahead of the game so you're ready for next track season once your car does show up. We're going to need track wheels and right now there isn't a good option out there. We found a company that will produce lightweight aluminum track wheels to the R fitment specs. It looks like Ford maxed out the tire width on the R so getting the R size wheels appears to be our best option. These wheels are going to be priced extremely competitively and will drop a ton of weight for the GT350.

I pulled one of my rear wheels last night to take some measurements for Paul and the wheel/tire was 62 lbs. I'm estimating the tire at 29 so figure 33 lbs for the wheel. They're targeting 22-24 lbs on these so you will drop 13-15 lbs per corner! I'm subtracting the 2 lbs you will save for a Hoosier R7 315/30/19 (27lbs).

At this price these wheels are a great deal versus going custom. We already have 7 sets with paid deposits on the R fitment wheels. They won't move ahead with the product development until we get 40 sets on order. Step up and get yours ordered guys, so we can hit the track this spring. They're figuring 60 days lead time after we hit the minimum, so we need to get moving! Without wheels we're missing out on why Ford made these cars so track ready.

You can get the details in this thread: https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=10423.0

Hi, new member here. Any chance you can check on my order? My dealer has been kind of a pain to deal with. I have to pry information out of them. The only thing I know currently is they anticipate it being built the week of Christmas.

Dealer # is F47569V
Order # is 0823

Thank you for offering this service. It is greatly appreciated.

jas427

BOSS LS #469
Thanks Jim for all the time your giving to all of us eagerly awaitng any info regarding our Shelbys. Hoping you get some time off from all the seaching for everyones info. So when you can please, check on my current status. Thanks 1fatp8jzg5520168. And have any Rs been delivered yet????
John

fuhrius said:
today's supposed to be a good day for

1FATP8JZ2G5520286

last update suggested that my car would be 'produced' today....does it look like it's on track for that, JMB?

thanks!

It was Produced on November 19th. As of the November 20th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Dec-21-2015 - ETA End Date Dec-27-2015

SinisterX said:
Hello guys / gals , new here and anxious to take delivery of my 350.

Dealer # 44440 & Order # 5030

Hope that's enough to find out any info on my build.

Thank you in advance for this help

Rich

As of the August 19th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold

disneyfun1 said:
checking for today for any release info please

vin-1FA6P8JZ8G5520418 to Phoenix, AZ

if you can check for me for friday to see if anything changed that would be great. thank you again. they have to release it sometime, dont they??

As of the October 23rd update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Nov-10-2015 - ETA End Date Nov-16-2015

kona302 said:
1FA6P8JZ4G5521534

Looking for update JMB.

Thanks and happy thanksgiving!

As of today's update:

In Production - Sent to Plant - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA End Date Dec-16-2015 - ETA End Date Dec-22-2015

Scheduled to Day (Dec-01-2015)

Toddf said:
Any updates on 1FA6P8JZ5G5520585? Build date was 10/1.
Thank you!

As of the November 17th update:

Awaiting Shipment - Re-Released - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date TBD - ETA End Date TBD

TripleYellow said:
Checking for updates on order # 9272, dealer # F52420
VIN 1FA6P8JZ1G5521961
Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated!
Thanks.

As of the November 20th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (2015-12-07) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA End Date Dec-23-2015 - ETA End Date Dec-29-2015

sweetchuck1983 said:
Hi, new member here. Any chance you can check on my order? My dealer has been kind of a pain to deal with. I have to pry information out of them. The only thing I know currently is they anticipate it being built the week of Christmas.

Dealer # is F47569V
Order # is 0823

Thank you for offering this service. It is greatly appreciated.

VIN 1FA6P8JZXG5521912

As of the November 13th update:

Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Dec-21-2015)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel