The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Huge hole in my stock header!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !
You should try adding Torco. We have just been discussing over on the Sunco 110 thread. Not sure if its available in Chile but there must be some octane booster available down there.
http://www.torcousa.com/torco_product/un_acce.html
Do not want to burn a hole in the new headers.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Domestic Product said:
You should try adding Torco. We have just been discussing over on the Sunco 110 thread. Not sure if its available in Chile but there must be some octane booster available down there.
http://www.torcousa.com/torco_product/un_acce.html
Do not want to burn a hole in the new headers.

I add half a can of this to my 5-gallon jugs of 91 to make what Torco claims is 102, independently tested to 96+. Works great for me (my tune is for 95).

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
ArizonaBOSS said:
I add half a can of this to my 5-gallon jugs of 91 to make what Torco claims is 102, independently tested to 96+. Works great for me (my tune is for 95).

+1 Shaun says my tune needs a minimum of 96 so I do the same...16 oz per 5 gallons

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Looks like I can get Torco here in Chile. I am getting the x pipe version with out the side pipes. I found it too expensive with side pipesand my existing pipes have the flexy bits leaking like crazy anyways... Been trying to get the dam headers from LMR for three days and nothing but Paypal problems and errors so far. Frustrating.

TMO Supporting Vendors