The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lost and Found Owners Kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Lost and Found Boss Owners Kits

Opps On the "Gender Mix-up" :).
YES! Very nice!!!
And Thank you for doing this. It is appreciated.
I am currently working going at it from my buy in Perry, Oklahoma backwards to see if I can get someone to open up to me.
Privacy laws are understood, but the dealer could always contact the original owner.
To bad they are not as "User Friendly: as when you are purchasing a vehicle.
V/r
Mike

mexicanstrat said:
Bought my Boss used looking for owner's kit..... 2012 yellow blaze #0008

On your intake does it say "MP0008"? If so there will be no owners kit since that was a pre-production Boss.

Yes it does say MP0008 on my intake. Sorry did not know there was no owner kit ....... still trying to figure out things about my Boss. :-\ Sounds like a stupid question but what does pre-production Boss mean? How many pre-production Bosses were made? I love my Boss, fantastic vehicle. Love Mustangs altogether. I will never give it up. ;D

aarcox2013

New Boss In Town

This is a fantastic thread for those missing their packages. I imagine these packages will bring much wanted attention and prospects in terms of resale value for these cars years and years down the road.

mexicanstrat said:
Yes it does say MP0008 on my intake. Sorry did not know there was no owner kit ....... still trying to figure out things about my Boss. :-\ Sounds like a stupid question but what does pre-production Boss mean? How many pre-production Bosses were made? I love my Boss, fantastic vehicle. Love Mustangs altogether. I will never give it up. ;D

I'm also interested in any info on the MP cars. Anyone know where to look?

Fastfordnut said:
I'm also interested in any info on the MP cars. Anyone know where to look?
Welcome to BMO. I have not heard of owner's kits for MP cars but maybe they're out there. Does anyone know for sure?

Guys,

I am new to this forum and just purchased my 2012 Boss used about a month ago. #1812 in Kona Blue and would like to get the Owners Kit. Sold originally in San Diego area and I am in the Orange County, CA area. Any assistance would be appreciated.

BOSS 1812

BOSS 1812 said:
Guys,

I am new to this forum and just purchased my 2012 Boss used about a month ago. #1812 in Kona Blue and would like to get the Owners Kit. Sold originally in San Diego area and I am in the Orange County, CA area. Any assistance would be appreciated.

BOSS 1812
Welcome to BMO and good luck finding the kit.

NFSBOSS said:
Welcome to BMO. I have not heard of owner's kits for MP cars but maybe they're out there. Does anyone know for sure?

Based on many discussions with various Ford personnel Boss owners kits will not be available for any of the MP (Mass Production) cars of any of the PP (Pilot Production) cars in the near future unless you have an inside connection with someone from Ford.

It is my understanding that of the 12 PP cars built in 2010 as 2012 models that only 4 of these cars have made it into public hands with 2 of 3 owners having received Boss owners kits.

Even though the Boss owners kits are not presently available for the PP and MP cars Ford will arrange for a certificate of authenticity for these cars. These certificates are identical to the ones that come in the Boss owners kit so I encourage each of you to at least obtain a certificate of authenticity for each of your cars. In my case the certificate confirms the VIN and that each of my cars were Pilot Production cars along with the day that they were produced at AAI and signed by Edsel B. Ford 11. Not exactly what you are looking for but certainly better than nothing.

Good Luck.

Hello everyone, I am new to the site. I recently purchased a 2012 Kona Blue #1035 originally bought at Mullinax ford in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. I reside in WPB FL and am looking for the owners kit and any other important pcs to the puzzle for my boss. Please let me know if anyone has them.

Thanks,
Dave
954-937-3633

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient

#28 for 2012 just popped up here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-Owners-Kit-A-Rare-Collectible/181235790170?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27%26meid%3D1873660758238146030%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D1011%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D181235790170%26

RoushF150 said:
Available for FREE.

I have Owners Kit for 2013 SBY. vin# 5201686 Car #0115

This is a Canadian car.

Bump.

As what I think is the only kit being offered on here, I just want to reach out to the community in hopes of locating the new owner. Rumour has the car in Nova Scotia so anyone from that area or know of forums from the area should feel free to pass on the information.

The original owner of 2013 Boss # 2040 received the owners kit & is searching for the 2nd (current) owner.
Link:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2012-2013-boss-302-mustang-373/972293-attention-2013-boss-2040-a.html

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel