The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lost and Found Owners Kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Lost and Found Boss Owners Kits

I know it is a long shot but if anyone runs across the Owners Kit for 2013 LS #351 I would be interested in it. I have the keyring but nothing else from the kit.

I purchased it from Sheridan Ford in Wilmington, DE. Apparently the original owner was a local customer.

Well, let's keep the great news coming!! I have just located the original owner, or should I say he has located me, via Facebook on boss mustang owners association. Apperantly he never received it from ford......could it be that they still have it and I can claim it?

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland

call Ford Racing direct. I called 1.800.367.9788 option 1
they can tell you if they send out the Owners Kit in the past.

Called Ford racing and they have the kit. Apparently it was returned. It's being shipped to me

I finally called, and it was delivered to the original owner. Called the original dealership and they also wouldn't help me out either. On the plus side, FR said there will be a kit out soon that will contain some of the bits and pieces that the boss kit had.

I may catch some flack for this but here goes nothing...
I can almost understand the orginal boss owner keeping the kit to remember his Boss. Thats if they had to sell for a good reason. Sometime that happens, like a child is born or House purchase, etc. But what I dont get and it bothers me is when the car is sold because there tired of it or just time to move on and the kit hits E-bay for that allmighty dollar. these people are so wrong for doing so. you are denieing the new owner the chance to have the entire boss package who cares more for the car than the owner before him. i truley wish all kits could remain with all Bosses that get sold. I also think that this thread is great for those who are trying to track down that kit.
KUDO's to BMO.
And dont give up the hunt!!

Cant believe I haven't posted here, looking for the Owners Kit for #1251. Car was first sold in Kansas City, MO. Around Oct, 2012.

buland said:
call Ford Racing direct. I called 1.800.367.9788 option 1
they can tell you if they send out the Owners Kit in the past.

"Free" Bahamas cruise? ::)

Here's the number, just one number off hehe:

1-800-367-3788

boss man said:
I may catch some flack for this but here goes nothing...
I can almost understand the orginal boss owner keeping the kit to remember his Boss. Thats if they had to sell for a good reason. Sometime that happens, like a child is born or House purchase, etc. But what I dont get and it bothers me is when the car is sold because there tired of it or just time to move on and the kit hits E-bay for that allmighty dollar. these people are so wrong for doing so. you are denieing the new owner the chance to have the entire boss package who cares more for the car than the owner before him. i truley wish all kits could remain with all Bosses that get sold. I also think that this thread is great for those who are trying to track down that kit.
KUDO's to BMO.
And dont give up the hunt!!

I totally agree! I actually purchased a kit on eBay, just so that if the new owner happens to be on BMO, I can get it to him...for what I paid

It's for a 2012 Kona

I'm out of town, won't be back till Saturday to verify, but I think its #2100

Hey everyone!

I'm new here. Second owner GHIG 2013 Boss. Talked to original owner...he threw it in the trash with the car cover.

:-[

Boss337 said:
Hey everyone!

I'm new here. Second owner GHIG 2013 Boss. Talked to original owner...he threw it in the trash with the car cover.

:-[

I think the last owner is full of trash...
keep checking E-bay. I can't see ANY Boss owner throwing those things away!
At least you can replace those items. Sad thing is its going to cost you extra money that you should of not had to do.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel