The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

"Man Down" - Lost Bosses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfolsom28 said:
Sad to say but yes it was mine.
Bummer. Good luck with whichever way this goes for you.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
This is too bad for both of you. Hopefully, both of you can find another one shortly and get back on the horse so to speak.

ufnavy06 said:
This is too bad for both of you. Hopefully, both of you can find another one shortly and get back on the horse so to speak.
Me to hoping to get the check and get ank ther one before sunday had a big car show I am looking forward to going to just hope I can take my boss

So sorry to hear this. I don't believe I have your car in my database, could you let me know the last few digits of the VIN?

Best of luck with the insurance, etc.

PTRocks said:
So sorry to hear this. I don't believe I have your car in my database, could you let me know the last few digits of the VIN?

Best of luck with the insurance, etc.
My vin is 1zvbp8cu6d5200338. It was number 72 and was high if you need any other numbers off of it let me know

jfolsom28 said:
They offered 34k for it are they crazy, ?? I'm wondering if they even know what a boss is

Relax. That's just a lowball. Just send them links to similar cars that you find online. Luckily for you, most folks selling their Bosses are wingnuts reasonable types who want $100,000. By the time you find some realistic ads, the insurance company will be happy to pay what it is worth. And never, never, never just go by Blue Book values. At least in Texas, they have to "replace" the car. That means finding a similar car out in the market.

My car was totaled due to Sandy and I was paid a lot more than 34k. I didn't even have to dicker with the ins. co.

PTRocks said:
Dayumm! Any info as to the car or location?
The car is number 72. I wss driving on 75 and it started pouring down with rain and when i got over to get in the slow lane to get off it lost control and went off the high way through the Dutch and hit a tree. It was located In macon ga

TMO Supporting Vendors