The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New 1/18 scale diecast models

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For those who blow the engines in their model cars you can get a replacement.
http://www.diecastmodelswholesale.com/servlet/the-12523/Ford-302-V-dsh-8-Boss/Detail

1fastang said:
For those who blow the engines in their model cars you can get a replacement.
http://www.diecastmodelswholesale.com/servlet/the-12523/Ford-302-V-dsh-8-Boss/Detail

That's good to know...I've been hearing rumors these model car engines throw a lot of rods. Lol.

Has anyone noticed an "extra" charge after ordering from here? I ordered the 70 & 13 Boss's. Both were posted to my bank account with the noted price in the confirmation email. But I noticed a third charge posted to my account in a random amount from the company. I tried calling but had a hard time getting ahold of anyone. Once I did, she lady couldn't give me much help and said I had to email them. I'm getting tired of shady places.

I used Amex. Will monitor. Got the email today (ordered 2 days ago) that the container is delayed until Friday. I may jingle them a little and cancel the order citing "similar emails from them concerning other orders shared in an online forum"

Will keep you all posted

Shaun12 said:
Has anyone noticed an "extra" charge after ordering from here? I ordered the 70 & 13 Boss's. Both were posted to my bank account with the noted price in the confirmation email. But I noticed a third charge posted to my account in a random amount from the company. I tried calling but had a hard time getting ahold of anyone. Once I did, she lady couldn't give me much help and said I had to email them. I'm getting tired of shady places.

Often there is a small 'pending' charge to your card (I'm not sure of the exact reason - to confirm that the card is active?) which is then reversed usually a day or two after the correct charge is made. Gas stations always to this and many internet retailers do it as well. If it's just a few dollars this could be what the 'random' charge to your card is and it should go away soon.

shuvl70

2013 Grabber Blue #216
AZ
Here's their business address...1907 E. 7th Street, 90021 that can be viewed on Google street maps. ( maps.Google.com )

Has anyone heard back from this company yet? I received the email that said the container would not be arriving until last friday, but no update this week? I figured if the container came in Friday we would have heard something this week that the order was being processed and shipped...anyone else get anything?

cbj5259 said:
Has anyone heard back from this company yet? I received the email that said the container would not be arriving until last friday, but no update this week? I figured if the container came in Friday we would have heard something this week that the order was being processed and shipped...anyone else get anything?

I just contacted them. No answer yet, but I surely will post their reply.

"Hello

There is a growing concern in an online community that has placed multiple orders with your website. The concern is delayed shipments and question over the efficacy of your site and order delivery times. Additionally, some members are reporting additional small chargers in addition to their initial order. If you have relevant information please reply at your very earliest convince. News from you in a timely manner will preserve orders.
Thank you

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 20, 2013, at 6:54 PM, "Diecastmodelswholesale.com" <[email protected]> wrote:

Thank you for your recent order. Below is your confirmation that we received your order. Please
review the information below and notify us immediately if you have any questions.

Customer Service
Diecastmodelswholesale.com
213-614-7971
[email protected]
"

I received the following email from John shortly after placing my order stating that the model should ship this coming Friday the 27th.

Dear XXX,
I would like to inform you that our container got delayed and this item
SC451 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Yellow 1/18 is coming this Friday. Please
let me know if it is not too late to ship your order by Friday. I apologize
if i caused any inconvenience to you. Thanks in advance. John.

I responded saying that would be fine and received a follow up email thanking me for my patience and understanding.

I'll follow up early next week if I haven't heard anything.

I received this email today:

"

Thank you for your recent order. Below is your confirmation that we have shipped your order. Please review the information below and notify us immediately if you have any questions.

Customer Service
213-614-7971
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Boss1601 said:
I received this email today:

"

Thank you for your recent order. Below is your confirmation that we have shipped your order. Please review the information below and notify us immediately if you have any questions.

Customer Service
213-614-7971
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------

I received a similar email today along with a FedEx tracking number.

There's no tracking information available yet but I expect there will be later today or tomorrow.

Edit: Tracking now (Sat.) available - shows est. delivery date of Wed. 10/2.

Mine also have been shipped as of two days ago. Eventually found out the extra charge I noticed was actually a credit. Stupid me. Apparently they combined the two shipping orders into one and thus saved me some coin on shipping. The refund was the extra charge that I thought they slipped in. Around the same time BoA's mobile app was having issues, and wasn't displaying charges and credits as it normally does.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel