The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Phenix Boss302 For IMSA 2014--Building has begin!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302 Hi Pro said:
Phoenix Boss 302:
Can you share more information on you choice of intake system parts on your new Super Boss 302? I'm interested in the intake tube and couplers used between the air filter box and the throttle body. Also what size MAF tube are you running?

Did you write the tune code or do you line a particular custom tune house? Thank you in advance for sharing the information on the intake tube. All the best and good luck in the 2014 Grand Am series. I'll look for you this season. 302 Hi Pro

I'll tell Joe about your question, right now Phoenix has 2 Boss mustangs at the Daytona ROAR, 3 Vettes and a T2 mustang at Sebring this week so everything is crazy right now.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I know Mark Jorgensen , Woodhouse Motorsports Division Mgr , has worked with you guys in the past ( when you were running Vipers ) and with our huge Ford Store also , wanted to give a shout out and wish you guys all the luck. Great to see the Phoenix Team in a Mustang and will be rooting for a big win for you guys.

Knock em dead in Daytona!!

Bill Pemberton
Viper, SRT and Performance Sales Mgr
Woodhouse Ford
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge,Jeep, Ram, SRT, Viper

2012 Comp Orange Boss 302 #12

PS - always wondered why the red roll cage when black and yellow are your main colors over the years!!??

The number 32 car qualified 7th for tomorrow's race. Look for the race results link on the right side of the page. Good luck!

http://www.imsa.com/races/bmw-performance-200-0

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Crap -- don't have Fox 2 to watch this race ( delayed ) on Saturday!!! Actually just found out I do have Fox #2----- sounds like I will be in front of the tube with a beer or two on Saturday - hurrah!

Good luck today!!!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Jimmy Pribble said:
I think it's today at 6pm ET. I also don't have Fox Sports 2, so I might try to find a sports bar. That's what they are for. ;)

Good luck getting them to put on racing, let alone non-NASCAR racing. Although technically, in a way, this is NASCAR.

ArizonaBOSS said:
Good luck getting them to put on racing, let alone non-NASCAR racing. Although technically, in a way, this is NASCAR.

Pluckers%20dining%203014.jpg

I agree, that's usually a challenge. But we have a wings place where there are so many TVs (basically one for every booth or table), they are more accommodating to requests, especially since so many are playing the same channels anyway. The race is at 5pm on a Friday, when nothing else is going on anyway. It's not ideal, but it's better than nothing. And when you love road racing in America, you get used to nothing. :mad:

Pro Tip: Don't try this in a South Boston bar that has a Patriots game on. It ain't gonna happen.

TMO Supporting Vendors