Welcome to Track Mustangs Online

Join the BEST track enthusiast Mustang community on the web!

Register Log in

Picked up a GT4

Grant 302

OPM Spent: $665,833
Reaction score
Congrats! ...But gotta admit - I was looking forward to another (awesome) build.

Pease post some pics when it comes in!

yotah1

TMO Race
Reaction score
I gotta drop by to check it out when you’ll receive it and snap some nice shots of it :).

spartan

TMO Addict
Reaction score
I gotta drop by to check it out when you’ll receive it and snap some nice shots of it :).
It is being delivered to M1 Consourse mid next week. It's unfortunate that the 2018 IMSA livery was removed when they went through the car at the end of the 2018 season. I'm getting a white car. Stop by anytime.

spartan

TMO Addict
Reaction score
The first mod on the new car will be reprogramming:

The GT4 will be calibrated to run the same as the Euro cars. They run 98RON which equals to 93 R+M/2 rating in the US. Plus our 10% ethanol is worth almost 1 point octane above the pump rating.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Reaction score
Damn, that looks like Christmas times .....er......forever! I think I just went beyond envious, way past jealousy , all the way to just plain stupefaction!? That is a GT4 with it's own built in Supermarket, so just put me on your list of folks that gotzzzz to be your new BFF!!!!!???

Ok, who wants to buy my car so I can buy his blue car? Figured I can talk him out of some rotors and that would last me for quite a few seasons.

Of course part of the issue is the new car is white , so why wouldn't I like it?!