The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

So cool Ryan Blaney won the Nascar Championship!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Fantastic since he was the only Ford in the mix, but even more so because he was definitely not the top choice by many on the Nascar Channel or on TV. The response from his fellow drivers was pretty cool and I have to admit a repeat for Team Penske was welcome as throughout 23 there were plenty of discussions about how the Penske cars were just not that strong and things were not going well. Nice to see the guy I was rooting for win the Championship and it was crazy how Ross Chastain won the Phoenix race and maybe got 2-3 minutes of air time. The focus on the Championship was dominate with Kevin Harvick getting the next amount of time on his last drive --- it was appropriate for him to end at Phoenix where he dominated so often>

Blaney is truly a class act! Congrats to him for winning the championship.I liked how he thanked his Dad Dave for showing him the ropes and helping him with his racing career..............Quote of the day,.......... he said " i always wanted to be like Dad".......................twice................................

TMO Supporting Vendors