The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Square Track Setup: Lightly used Nitto NT-01 275/40/18 tires on 18x10 wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For Sale: Lightly used Nitto NT-01 275/40/18 tires on 18x10 wheels

I'm moving to take a new job and won't be with 3+ hours of a track, so I've got to sell off some stuff.

First up are my wheels and tires. I paid $1100 for the tires, and $600 for the wheels.

I've only used the tires on a few track days, maybe for 11 or 12 sessions. They still have the original tread pattern on them, which I understand to mean they have a lot of rubber left.

I'll take some pictures when I get home.

I'd like to move these within the next 5 weeks. I'm looking for $1000 OBO.

Local pick up in north Dallas, but I'm willing to tote them to a shipping company if buyer arranges for packing and shipping.

I'll also be selling some new and used Carbotech XP20/XP12 brake pads, some Carbotech Bobcat (street) front pads, and some new and used rotors for whatever they sell for. Let me know if you have any interest at all.

Here are pics of the wheels and tires.

https://goo.gl/photos/bGTVfizoGweHdcCNA

kUVqnKEmHY0EhuZ5in9WjnoNEYuPIHpI__T9JQyCoyTSZMhGRnTPeYOdPrr_kQ2lY2reg1zhYW_KBA=w924-h1231-no

Thtwp1ZGfu7De-qS0C0kDhZHSoAUTH97-_kfvDps8QbPjuysL9w2tQ_3KsILNyzGxS49fMCnQinxOA=w1642-h1231-no

TMO Supporting Vendors