The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Team Dynamics 18x10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
During a recent inventory audit, I found a brand new in the box set of 4 18x10 Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.3 Matte Black with the Blowfish Racing spec original +45 offset. These were oh so close to being perfect fitment. With 305's they require a small spacer up front. Nothing needed out back. The latest offset is +42. They come with the center caps as well.

$1000 shipped in the US. This is a non-negotiable price, as they are being sold at a loss already.

Are these still available? What color? My 13 Boss is lowered on Eibach sportline springs... Any fender clearance issues?

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Yes, they are still available. There are no fender clearance issues...only strut clearance issues up front with wide tires and camber bolts. this is easily solved with spacers to bring the anti-roll bar end link back out of the way of the tire. and if camber bolts are used, a wheel spacer may be needed to prevent the tire from rubbing on the strut body.

they are matte black.

Ok, what size spacer would be needed... What would be max width I would be able to run without the spacer up front?

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
the end links should get about 1/4" worth of washers to get the stud out of the way. with camber bolts setting all the way in and running 305 wide tires, i use a 15mm spacer. this gives me lots of clearance (read that as 15mm is overkill).

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
i haven't the slightest idea of if they will fit on the Focus. i would be surprised if they did, but it would be real mean looking!

I'm interested in these. With being lowered 1.2 inches and 2 degrees camber do you feel 295s would rub?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors