The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Texas members looking for David Koller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim was 88 years old, last contact with him, several years ago. He used to own my T4 mustang, hopefully, he's still around, or perhaps his family, I'm desperately trying to contact him. He used to own a computer parts place in San Antonio and was is an SCCA member. I've tried every number and e mail and tried to google him as well.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
If you contact HSR they will be able to steer you in the right direction. I met Jim at Daytona last year at the HRS event. Super helpfull guy. I used some of his youtube videos on how to race at Daytona. Answered all the questions on how and what to do to get around the Big house. Hope this helps Rowdy

OK, awesome work guys, I located Jim Place, great guy, and he turned me to another Texas racer.
His name is David Koller, and the last time he raced the yellow Mustang was at the BFG Super tour, at COTA in 2013, and also at Texas World Speedway about the same time.
Again the chase is afoot

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors