The car looks so good on course. Some tips (from best I can tell from the videos):
- practice launching the car. that can be worth some tenths. can see your rpms dropped as the car bogged in third run. I'm still figuring out the best rpm, but I was doing around 3000-3400rpm last eventit sounds like you're slow at getting on the power in some of the sections (maybe video audio is misleading)
- if the tires can hold the power, should be rapidly going to WOT then hard on brakes
- we have point and shoot cars, try to find as many mini straightaways that you can
- don't cross your arms when steering, if need more than ~110 degrees try shuffling the wheel
- was everyone doing the optional slalom from the same side (left entry)?
- I would have tried a right enter to see how it felt, I think with a right entry could have carried more speed out of the sweeper exit with a wider arc. then the sweeper after the slalom wasn't as sharp so could carry a closer faster line through it.
- otherwise I like the left entry and would have tried it also
- I don't know your tires or condition, so some things might not be possible. CAM-T FTW
No problem, I want to see the SN95s whooping the other cars.
I forgot about the rack issues and yea fubarred alignment doesn't help. Overall good runs, just up your aggression level as you get comfortable in the car. I've been autocrossing my car for almost 10 years and am just now getting to the point of full confidence in it and tires. It takes times.
Yes the RT660s are amazing. I ran them last year. Good tires will really help with confidence level.