The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO's AUTO-BLiP Giveaway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That's right, here's your chance to win a free AUTO-BLiP that will work on any 2005-2016 Mustang with a manual transmission including the Boss 302 and GT350. Note it will not work on 2017+ Mustangs at this time. The rules are simple:

1. Make one post in this thread stating how great the AUTO-BLiP is or how badly you want one (or both). Your post # is your number for the random drawing. But only post one time, if you post more than once you will be disqualified. Yes @Fabman that includes you!

2. You must have at least 10 posts on TMO to qualify. Use the thread below to bump your post count if needed. Any comments or questions about this contest can be asked in the thread below.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?threads/post-whoring-4-0-2017.11964/

The contest will end at 6:00 PM PDT on Sunday April 2nd and the drawing will take place within two hours of the close of the contest. The results are final and all protests must be filed within one second of the results being posted.

A big thank you to our vendor AUTO-BLiP for providing the AB to the winner.

For those that didn't win but want to buy one all TMO members get a $20 discount. Just remind them in the comments section that you're a TMO member or send Andreas an email through their contact page below.

http://auto-blip.com/index.php?route=information/contact

@AUTO-BLiP

IMG_3548-1_zpsb9634eb8.jpg

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I TOTALLY want one....I have been dreaming about this since I first heard of it.
While I have been heal toe-ing the smaller cars forever I do not find the pedal positions of the Mustang comfortable at all.
I even bought extra wide aftermarket pedals and still feel uncomfortable.
I have been considering relocating the pedals to more mimmick what I have been used to or just buying an Auto-blip.
It doesn't help that my car was converted from an automatic to a stick shift and a Track only car at the same time so I have had precious little opportunity to work on the technique. Bombing into a sharp left hander at 150 MHP and fumbling with the pedals is not very confidence inspiring so I just let the clutch go with no blip. It's taking a toll on my rear tires and I figure it would pay for itself in saved rubber alone, not to mention the safety aspect. Yes, of course I'd LOVE to win one, but I'm getting one either way. I think it's its important enough to make the investment.

And that's the damn truth.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Us 116 year old geezers need all the help we can get to keep up with people half our age!! Desperatly need the Auto-Blip to feel young again and get down those stubborn lap times. Give a senior a brake!

Sent from my SM-G900M using Tapatalk

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I have this Auto-BLiP in my 2012 and not only was it a simple install (I did remove my front seat) but it helps this heel/toe handicapped wannabe track driver. It works great and is a welcome addition to my Boss. And don't fret as I could use another for my planned future addition to my corral.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
I will say the Auto-Blip is one of the best products for the Mustang road race community out there. I too can heel-toe, not always perfectly and sometimes it would take away from my braking precision. With Auto-Blip the concentration stays where it helps lap time, ON THE BRAKE PEDAL. No more contorting my size 12s, no more giving too much or too little throttle blip, just smooth transitions and downshifts. And it sounds cool too. Just take a listen to videos from Black Boss or myself, the downshifts sound crisp and well timed almost like we know what we are doing. I have owned AB since back is 2013, and have it on both the 2011 and 2016 GTs. Love it and highly recommend it to all who track their cars. Wish that Ford would integrate a similar system into the 2018 Mustang, if only so I don't have to crawl under the dash to connect the wires.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I am officially withdrawing from the contest. If my number does come up, give my auto blip to the veteran. (MAD302)

I would love an AutoBlip for my car as my big feet and lack of coordination limit my ability to heel toe down shift.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors