The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO's AUTO-BLiP Giveaway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I installed my AutoBlip three years ago and absolutely love it. As many years that I have tried, I have never been able to master the heel and toe. So I thought I would give this a try. With a few sessions after dialing in the settings, I was downshifting like a pro was able to spend much more time concentrating on my braking and turn in points. Oh it is was very easy to install as long as you can work upside down in the drivers foot well!

We desperately need an Auto-Blip! And when I say we, I mean both me and my wife. So you'll make 2 people happy if we get it, not just one.

As much as I love the GT350, the clutch pedal sucks. I can never get the timing right. It's been on our list to buy, but haven't gotten there yet.

I would love to have an Auto-Blip on my Boss. I like to race it on road courses, time attacks, and auto-x, I think it would be useful for all of these. Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Consistent rev matching is invaluable on the track, so Autoblip is the way to go! With all the track driving I do I could certainly put one to good use. Sign me up!

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
AutoBlip is a great product and when installed and set up correctly, it helps to reduce driveline shock. Similar devices come standard on some high performance sports cars.

Great product, great contest, great website!

302 Hi Pro

What a great opportunity and fantastic deal! I've worked hard at becoming relatively proficient at heal-toe, but it does take up bandwidth which could be better utilized during that critical phase. I have heard many success stories using auto blip and I would like to be able to tell my own. Count me in!!!

I'm going to throw my name into the hat here and say I'd love to have this as we all would! It seems like the perfect solution for Ford dropping the ball on pedal placement in these cars.

Previously, I owned a Mini Cooper that I felt had perfect pedal placement and heel-toe downshifts were butter in that car. With my most recent previous car, a Focus ST, I felt the pedal placement was meh, downshifting in that car was hit or miss.

With the S197, I feel like I just can't get it right. I have a surgically repaired right ankle from a big shatter about 12 years ago and I just can't figure out how to get my foot to do what I need it to do. This is the problem solver!

Also... This contest just happens to end on my 32nd birthday! Let's see if I get any luck this year!

Still time to register! Remember do not post more than once in this thread.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel