The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What are you buying for Cyber Monday?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Got some of my last track day photos at 50% off.

And two sets of these for the fridge on sale:
FormulaFride-detail_grande.png

FF-sheet-600_grande.jpg

Grant, I know what you're saying.......If you have been looking for a good deal on something now may be the time to go for it. Black Friday used to be a sales event the day AFTER Thanksgiving but now starts around Halloween & just keeps going ! Cyber Monday is newer but continues the trend. Hon & Son may be Mall Bait, not me..................Nothing wrong with buying online tho... ;D

Grant 302

That's the idea...online retailers taking advantage of all the turkey-stuffed guys like me who sit in front of a computer and like a good deal.

One of my friends took advantage of the Blowfish discounts at 20% today for some brake ducting for his '13 Boss. Good stuff out there!

I grabbed a torque arm from Cortex yesterday, their sales always seem to be free shipping only. I think for cyber monday, they've knocked off a few hundred off the double adjustable JRi coilovers.

Discount Tire Direct has extended their tire sales to tomorrow. If you're interested in NT01s, check them out. I believe they have a $75 rebate with an additional $60 if you use their credit card.

There's also the Blowfish Racing sale, 20% off their products. I'd grab something, but I have everything they offer ::)

At this point, I dont know if I want to find out about additional sales... I can see myself buying more stuff that I shouldn't!

Grant 302

Don't get me started on the non-car stuff. ::)

One of my other hobbies is photography. Blew the rest of by budget for the day at B&H and photojojo. :-X Don't tell wifey.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Grant 302 said:
Don't get me started on the non-car stuff. ::)

One of my other hobbies is photography. Blew the rest of by budget for the day at B&H and photojojo. :-X Don't tell wifey.

Nikon or Cannon? I'm thinking you picked up on some new 2.8f glass?

2HP

Grant 302

302 Hi Pro said:
Nikon or Cannon? I'm thinking you picked up on some new 2.8f glass?

2HP

Mostly Canon, but also Sigma (foveon chip) for better color rendition - especially like red cars. No new Canon glass yesterday...that's always at Canon rebate time! Might upgrade my 500/4IS to the mkII next year. Prices should soften with the strong US dollar.

I tried my best not to impulse buy anything on Cyber Monday, but I couldn't resist. I had a small list of things needed for my fox body before spring so I figured I may as well pull the trigger and save a few bucks now. When it comes to Christmas shopping for family and friends, I'm usually a last minute shopper lol.

Purchased the following
  • Aeromotive Stealth 340 lph in tank fuel pump
  • An extra 10 lb nitrous bottle
  • 1/4 turn inline shut off valve for nitrous line
  • Digital nitrous pressure gauge
  • 12v/120v dual voltage bottle heater w/ pressure switch

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel