The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: What did you do to your boss today?

Thats looks like a rough crowd. They maybe some of those street racers that drink choclate milk and do all kinds of sweet candy. I'll bet that Boss is running at least 6 volts of BOOST.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic

superhero said:
Thats looks like a rough crowd. They maybe some of those street racers that drink choclate milk and do all kinds of sweet candy. I'll bet that Boss is running at least 6 volts of BOOST.

HA! :)

Yeah, I'm gonna ditch all my other Mustang friend and start a club called Orange County Comp Orange Bosses. Potential members = 10. ;)

Installed a red shifter knob from CJ Pony and a base Mustang shifter boot, as it did not look good with the Boss/premium trim boot. Also got the Blowfish Street Version Bracket installed, could not test drive as there is snow and crap on the road. Will have to wait until spring for the test drive. I'm sure it will shift perfectly now, no more nibble I hope.

image.jpg

Well, yesterday I found out someone has bumped into my car while it's been parked for 2 weeks :'(
I guess the only thing to do now is make it into a track car

IMAG0591_zps37a8a7db.jpg

That stinks F.D. But it is already a race car :D.....now its a race car with a battle scar

LP Heaven said:
That stinks F.D. But it is already a race car :D.....now its a race car with a battle scar
NFSBOSS said:

I like that! 8) I have already stopped counting rock chips and tire marks.

Brandon302 said:
As if you needed a reason to do that.

I need an explanation when someone asks why I ruined a boss turning it into a race car lol

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

NFSBOSS said:
Nick, we need a short video of it in action.

Yeah, something like this:

http://youtu.be/5UoBYE5rI3Q

Here's the run sheet:

1509272_10100841066293404_4991884357682359448_n.jpg

F.D. Sako said:
I like that! 8) I have already stopped counting rock chips and tire marks.

I need an explanation when someone asks why I ruined a boss turning it into a race car lol

It's only the first few chips and marks that hurt, after you've "crossed over" and stop caring about the mini scars, you're on a whole new level.

A16CEBFF-BCB4-4845-8ABC-100A638688D0.png

SO PISSED!!!!!! Hit a damn big piece of tire on the highway this morn heading to work. Yes, was late to work too. Ugh. :'(

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel