The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
You are too kind! I have my owners kit (and hopefully a new red key) =)

[Man I hate dealerships, I am scheduling my service at the nearest Ford dealer, and they are calling be back for appointment data/time after they get the airbag, and was going to charge me 169$ for a replacement red key, where MSRP is $149. Labor charge is a flat $120 for any key. Ordered replacement from Levittown;

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/ford-racing-boss-trackey-replacement-p-3529.html ]

Last edited:
@cobrarob looking good and I hope you're back behind the wheel soon.

cobrarob - good luck with your healing. I am sure that is no fun.

What wheel/tire sizes are you running? Is that an F14 up front?

cobrarob

11 Shelby GT500
new york
@Champale thank you. Yep no fun at all but saved some money this year...lol
The fronts are 19x10(42) to match the rear SVT 19x10's. 285/35 mich ss. I use 15mm spacers that I bought from a member here,fits perfect!

Amer muscle is havin them on sale now for 399 each( you save 10 bucks from norm price)

They also clear the 13-14 6pot brembos

Excellent thank you for letting me know.

And I am glad you are able to see something positive in your health struggles. All that money you have saved means you will have more money to blow on your car.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Finding 5-6mm clearance between the Apex 19x11 EC-7 ET-52 with 305/30-19 square. Still don't like that what looks to be about of inch of rubber sticks out in the front with the 25MM OP spacers. Haven't been able to mess with the camber now that I running around San Diego this week but hope to get to in this weekend.

drano38

Wayne
Yea, weird SD winter. We've had more snow in the last 6 weeks than we did all winter. We're in the 8-12" band, and had 25-40 mph winds until about 2 hours ago. There's a 4 ft drift across the street by my house. I'll have to shovel the snow away from that 20 ft door before I can open it and get the garden tractor out and start blowing snow.

drano38

Wayne
Finally took the Boss out of hibernation today. Hopefully winter is over until fall.
Took her out to stretch her legs on the county road.
Then back to the house for a spring photo op. And she'll stay in this garage since the other one getting filled up with a wood working project.
20180422_170229.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors