The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Hmmm........ was this from my first event in the car? Did not even know there were any pics of the Boss on track? Can't see those beautiful Apex rims from that distance , ha,ha.

PS - thanks for letting me use your spacers so I could get those rims/Pirellis on!!

Hi All,

"New" here. In quotes, since I've signed up for a while and everyone's posts here have been a great resource for my track build. My 2011 GT over the past year, has seen a full rear-end build using a T2R torsen diff, with stouter axles and bearings, while I am still in the midst of completing my suspension.

This weekend saw the addition of Ford Racing's front wheel hubs with 3" ARP studs to match the same studs in the back.

Sitting in the garage is a Maximum Motorsports K-member, awaiting the arrival of their radiator support and brackets to connect to the K-member.

Pictures to come, but great to be here, and kudos to information provided by the members here.

Kent

@Red5OH wrlcome to TMO and let’s see some photos!

xr7

TMO Addict?
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Minnesota
Ran another autocross event this weekend. QA1 at Minnesota fairgrounds. Finished less than a second behind the guy I've been chasing for years. These Falken 615+ tires sure have a lot more grip than the original Pirelli's. I do sort of miss some of the slides.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
And with 7 ( maybe 8 ) Ford Engineers and Executives coming to the Mustang Roundup this September , there is sure to be some cool stuff for folks attending to get again this year. Time to get signed up guys......

www.racemph.com Event ( Mustang Roundup )

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Am up in Canada visiting my old stomping grounds in Vancouver.... Not a Boss in sight and its been two weeks so far.... Do see a plague of Teslas though....white or black.....

Nice to be in Civilization for a while!

In the V6L
Am up in Canada visiting my old stomping grounds in Vancouver.... Not a Boss in sight and its been two weeks so far.... Do see a plague of Teslas though....white or black.....

Nice to be in Civilization for a while!
I thought the closest thing to an automotive plague in our fair city was the vast roaming herds of Range Rovers...

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Do see a plague of Teslas though....white or black.....

That's surprising. I thought that only existed down here.

I thought the closest thing to an automotive plague in our fair city was the vast roaming herds of Range Rovers...

We have that too. Gotta love SoCal. :rolleyes:

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Left a herd of range Rovers behind in Chile! But no Teslas yet. Here in Vancouver lots of Maserati's and the new Alfa......$$ Makes sense since a basic plane jane two floor house goes for +3 million Canadian...... totally nuts!

Oddly enough you see more new Mustangs in Santiago then you do here!!
Freakishly Hot!

Pics as requested.

Currently in the middle of rebuilding for Regional Autoslalom and Time Attack duties. Still waiting for my Maximum Motorsports Radiator Support and respective K-member brackets, before installing the MM K-member. Aiming for the end of the month. In the meantime, Blowfish tow-hook, Boss 302S grille, Ford Racing wheel hubs with 3" ARP studs and brake ducting work has started and completed.

IMG_0737.jpgIMG_0738.jpgIMG_0744.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel