The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Re: What did you do to your boss today?

johnrehder said:
I installed my Air Raid carbon fiber cold air intake and my Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, 295 in the back and 265 in the front. the tires look and ride great too. ;D

Picture from the car show at Summit Racing in Mcdonough, GA.

http://briankkreuser.smugmug.com/Photography/Vehicles/SREs-Toys-for-Tots-Santa/i-sZx9vB5/A

Great looking car bud. I flipped through a few others and notices the AMX Javelin. Yours?

Had my son put the Boss away in the Garage and cover it up. I won't be able to drive it for the next several months due to medical reasons.

NewBossowner said:
Had my son put the Boss away in the Garage and cover it up. I won't be able to drive it for the next several months due to medical reasons.
We all hope you're back behind the wheel soon. Take care of yourself.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439

203 Boss said:
I believe the track key directions say something about not having aftermarket cai among other things

Car is away for winter anyways

The Airaid CAI is the only one you can use with trackey. I have booth on my Boss

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN

Mailed my non working FRPP ABS module back to Rehagen Racing. Hopefully the Ford guys programmed a batch that won't make the traction control and ABS lights blink light my wife's Christmas lights. Bill and Dean are great to deal with, they stuck with it to make sure we get working modules.
Steve

I installed some BMR LCA's. I wish I could report that they reduced my wheelspin. At least they look purty. Match my Race Red.

after a 1`5 month bout with illness i was able to get her pulled out and dusted off.
the long road to getting it back ready is coming up. it should be alive soon enough. i had to enlist some help in getting it finished though.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado

65sohc said:
I installed some BMR LCA's. I wish I could report that they reduced my wheelspin. At least they look purty. Match my Race Red.

65soch,

I have the FR T Springs and am looking at the BMR LCA with Relo Brackets and a BMR Adj. Panhard bar. You get you car lowered first?

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!

Beautiful day in SE Texas. 70 degrees and clear blue skies. Took her out for a cruise, stretched her legs a little and came home, got a bath and vacuumed.

I heard a rumor there's snow and ice somewhere in the U.S. 8)

Fomoco302 said:
Beautiful day in SE Texas. Took her out for a cruise, stretched her legs a little and came home, got a bath and vacuumed.I heard a rumor there's snow and ice somewhere in the U.S. 8)
it may be snowing and raining ice here, but we dont get vaccumed. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors