The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: What did you do to your boss today?

That's sort what the dealer was wondering too. I'm sure they'll figure something out, I'll report back when they do, thanks

Good chance it is just an internet connection problem unless they upgraded from Windows XP. I wasted six years of my life I will never get back the first time I tried to get my TK installed. Keep after them because it is worth it!

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Re: Re: What did you do to your boss today?

Brewmaster said:
That's sort what the dealer was wondering too. I'm sure they'll figure something out, I'll report back when they do, thanks

Good chance it is just an internet connection problem unless they upgraded from Windows XP. I wasted six years of my life I will never get back the first time I tried to get my TK installed. Keep after them because it is worth it!
6 yrs, wow.. LoL

What did you do to your boss today?

I drove my baby every where today. The kids loved it. And I got a real kick out of a M6 trying to provoke me into some shenanigans. Come on, at $110,000 plus I would expect an M6 to leave me alone, for the same reason I don't try to provoke Neons.

Re: Re: What did you do to your boss today?

6 yrs, wow.. LoL

Good catch. It sure felt like 6 years because it also happened to be on my 60th birthday :'(

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN

Removed and replaced my steering rack with the Ford Racing EPAS unit. Have to swap the tie rod ends and reinstall the chassis brace, under trays, change my brake pads to get ready for the Superfest next week. Have to wash and wax the car tomorrow as well, have a show at my Ford dealer on Sunday.
Steve

1st oil change today. After much consternation ended up springing for Motorcraft 5w-50 and used FL500S filter. That'll be the drill until the warranty is up.

I had the track key flash done this morning. I also had the stock exhaust plates swapped out for a set with 7/8 holes. The car sounds great!!

Keavdog said:
Ordered my MM caster camber plates. Tips? I'd like -2 degrees after I corded a hoosier in three lap days...
Have you changed your springs yet? If not install a set of P springs or your flavor of choice while you're doing the plates.

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska

did the local cars and coffee thing... superman was there with his 12... large bunch of mustangs... 2 Ford GT(40)... sunbeam tiger.. and a pantera... not too shabby...

BLAZN BOSS

left it in the garage..............rained

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84

Installed Steeda Springs, just in rear, don't think I'm going to bother with fronts.
qatanune.jpg
yta9uva5.jpg

Installed GT500 wing, will upload some pictures later. Install was easy.

unrealford said:
Installed Steeda Springs, just in rear, don't think I'm going to bother with fronts.

Thinking of the rear valence. Have any photos of that on yours or anyone else have some. Found a few elsewhere and think BMO can help

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel