The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Re: What did you do to your boss today?

gremlinsteve said:
almost finished with the new down pipe for the drivers side of the car.
starting on the passenger side down pipe tomorrow if the heat doesnt kill me first.
ill then plumb out the vacuum system running to the waste gates and the bov in hard stainless.
TT build???

ArizonaGT said:
TT build???
Good guess. :p

Put this sticker on the back glass.
I design transmission lines, and this company sent us a ton of stickers for our inspectors. They have some funny stuff out there. :)

DangerSticker_zps510691dc.jpg

VTBoss302 said:
Back in the saddle

Sweet

Thanks! Yeah, it felt good to get back in the saddle and go toe to toe with the fancy English supercars.

NFSBOSS said:
He was flying out there!

Awe, shucks. ;)

Fijidan13 said:
I design transmission lines, and this company sent us a ton of stickers for our inspectors. They have some funny stuff out there. :)

LOL that's the best DANGER sign ever!

Today I'll pull the disks out of the exhaust and probably wash it tonight after the sun goes down behind the trees. Tomorrow we're going to play cars with Team Shelby with the cruise to Lake Tahoe. It'll be a brutal 75* at the lake. 8)

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

Fijidan13 said:

thats a good one :)

Fat Boss said:
Thanks! Yeah, it felt good to get back in the saddle and go toe to toe with the fancy English supercars.
What Andy is referring to is McLaren of San Francisco was there giving test drives to potential customers. Somehow my name got on the list and I'll past about my hot laps this weekend. Some of the test drives were during our group sessions and it was fun following them around and passing them. They look really cool from behind when they brake at speed and the rear spoiler raises up. I counted at least eight MP4-12C's at Laguna Seca yesterday.

NFSBOSS said:
What Andy is referring to is McLaren of San Francisco was there giving test drives to potential customers. Somehow my name got on the list and I'll past about my hot laps this weekend. Some of the test drives were during our group sessions and it was fun following them around and passing them. They look really cool from behind when they brake at speed and the rear spoiler raises up. I counted at least eight MP4-12C's at Laguna Seca yesterday.

LOL the first time I was behind one of them there were actually two ahead of me. When we started braking for turn 5, I was surprised to see the wings and the only word that came to mind was, "CHEATERS !!!" :)

I see when you spend that much $$$ on it, when you get to the lake you can strip it down and tow it behind the boat!

2011-McLaren-MP4-12C_Image-i01.jpg

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska

just an oil change... had to watch the whole time... wont be going back to dealer again...
but they do have. a 302S on the floor for sale... white if you are interested...

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel