The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: What did you do to your boss today?

Very nice, VT!!! Can't wait to see them mounted. What tires are you using on the new wheels? What kind of deal did you get on the wheels, if you don't mind me asking?

VTBoss302 said:
Summertime...

MatteBBS_zps4e681624.jpg

VTBoss302
I call dibs on these when you sell them. ;)

jfolsom28 said:
It is 15% I'm actually looking to go 5% on back and side amd 15 on the windsheild.
I have 5% on the rear and 1/4 windows and 35% on the sides. Only complain about the 5% is its hard to see out with sun glasses on.

Z20WHAT said:
Very nice, VT!!! Can't wait to see them mounted. What tires are you using on the new wheels? What kind of deal did you get on the wheels, if you don't mind me asking?

I do mind...

Contact your local FR dealer for more info..

Tires are from the Michelin man.

VTBoss302

Tulsa, OK

Went to my local ford dealership for an oil change and to have my Pirelli slicks mounted on my track wheels. To my surprise, they told me there was no charge this time and to consider it a "track sponsorship" lol. I thought this was a pretty awesome gesture by them and I was very appreciative. Not all dealerships are bad! :D

I also drained out my e85 and switched to 91 for a day trip cruise with my car club this Saturday.

485-1C44BFACEBE7-4777-000003794206178B_zpse67ee582.jpg

7FB-2C9BDB0021DB-4777-000003794C351D3F_zpsda850e8f.jpg

roadhouse said:
Went to my local ford dealership for an oil change and to have my Pirelli slicks mounted on my track wheels. To my surprise, they told me there was no charge this time and to consider it a "track sponsorship" lol.

Dear Penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me, but I went to my Ford dealership...

i've been thinking about that piece for a while now. if it was $50 less.

doing roush upper and lower grills tonight. rtr wing and deck plate next weekend (if they show up)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel