The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WI / IL area track days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
I’ll be there also. I’ll attempt to find you guys- no clue where the location is that you just said. But I’m looking forward to this!
When you enter RA at gate 6, register at white registration building to the right. Then go under the bridge and proceed forward to the round about, continue forward towards the white garages in the distance. Just before you would go left to go in front of said line of garages, GO RIGHT up the hill and you’re there. Google map RA could help. It’s by the gray dot. Zoom in.

IMG_0937.png

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Can’t wait until my interior looks like @Tonymustang302 ‘s gt350. Pleasure meeting you guys today (@dragoon)

when’s the next event you’re both at?
Like wise Alex, pleasure meeting you. I’ll be at Autobahn next Monday, October 9th, full track, event by LAPS,Inc. Don’t think I’ll be making the MVP TrackTime at RA weekend, October 14th & 15th. @Vettel-ish planted the seed of the Ozarks in early November so gotta research that plus it‘s with the NASA organization.

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicago
Pending car repairs this is the event.

And here I was thinking that October would be the end of the season 😂

I can’t wait to buy a metric ton of parts over winter. Literally every car today was way above my level. I need to shed weight, new clutch, better tires and better pads.
I deliberately bought entry level tires and just enough pad for track use so I can learn the car. But I mentally didn’t trust them today. Something about concrete barrier 500 ft in front on me while I’m going 140 didn’t sit right 😂 but boy is RA fun

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel