The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WI / IL area track days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicago
Is there decent e85 around the track area? I only have 4 of the VP jugs to fill right now. But also have around a 3 hour drive to and from the track that I need to make

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
Is there decent e85 around the track area? I only have 4 of the VP jugs to fill right now. But also have around a 3 hour drive to and from the track that I need to make
Should be all over.

BP in downtown elkhart lake is like 5 min from track. They also have fuel on site.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin

its in Plymouth, 10 minutes south of the track. If you’re coming up hwy 57, its just west of 57 next to the Culver’s.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicagoland
We lost a friend due to motor issues so we will have ton of room. Please join us!

I’m only there Saturday and Sunday but will be sure to text you when I get to the track! I have an instructor and from talking to him sounds like it’s going to be an action packed day but any downtime I have will definitely come hang out! Excited to see the new car!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
I’m only there Saturday and Sunday but will be sure to text you when I get to the track! I have an instructor and from talking to him sounds like it’s going to be an action packed day but any downtime I have will definitely come hang out! Excited to see the new car!

We just got the emails for the test and stuff. Pretty intense. This will be our first NASA event.

Bruh…. We gotta link up. U gotta do the gingerman last day track day

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicago
Is anyone that’s goin to RA on Wednesday an instructor? Or in the group level that allows a passenger?

If someone is an instructor I would love to have someone that’s familiar with our platform so I can soak up as much as I can. Or if I can ride along with someone during their session and just observe how you handle the car?

So far I’ve had instructors in a C7 and a GT4 RS. Which was awesome but can’t be as helpful as someone with years in an s550.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel