The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WI / IL area track days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
I believe the Cruise for a Cause day is going to be at Blackhawk Farms this year. Scheduling issue at RA with a race series.
Either venues, it’s a worthy cause. Have to wait for the official schedule from each organization to be sure. Not doubting your word as it’s still real early in my planning track season for 2024. Thanks for the heads up !!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Johnson Creek, WI
Either venues, it’s a worthy cause. Have to wait for the official schedule from each organization to be sure. Not doubting your word as it’s still real early in my planning track season for 2024. Thanks for the heads up !!
SCCA has the entire week ahead of their Championship weekend for practice and qualifying.

We will have a blast at Blackhawk though.

Screenshot_20231231_152543_Samsung Internet.jpg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicagoland
Motorsport Reg has all the Northwoods Shelby Club’s events for 2024 listed now. All registered for the Northwoods Shelby Club’s event at Blackhawk Farms in August 17th and 18th - 2 day weekend, sweet !! Still reviewing the RA dates.

Will take a look at those dates, I need to make one this year. I've heard great things about that group from all the TMO members here. Will try to make that August weekend with you if it doesn't cut too close to Mohawk Track Experience at Gingerman (always on a Tuesday/Wednesday in mid August).

Signed up for NASA great lakes weekend at Gingerman June 15-16th this morning. Will start getting more on the calendar in the next few weeks.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicagoland
Will be attending the Northwoods Shelby Club Road America event April 20-21st with Tony and Andy. Will be my first time at that track and I usually like having an instructor for a day anytime I’m on a new track, but will just join the beginner group and ask for as much advice as I can from everyone there. Looking forward to it!! Starting the season earlier than I did last year.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicagoland
Registered for Northwoods Shelby Club June 1-2 at Autobahn Country Club. Some life events happening and might not be able to attend the event in April at Road America but will excited to get out with the club in June. Will try to make July and August events as well!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
I am transitioning. Don’t call me James anymore, I go by Jaimie now.

Starting a new job and won’t have time to have the car ready like I want by April.
Transitioning and a new job. It sounds like you’re going to be busy this summer. 😂

TMO Supporting Vendors