The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

► APEX | Flow Formed Lightweight Mustang Wheels - Built to Perform

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Blair, Nebraska
W2W Racing
20+ Years
Who knows , though doubt it , but great comment to use with others when trying to psyche out your competition, ha. " Well, sorry you are having brake rotor heat, I seem to have alleviated that problem once I removed my caps on my racing rims!" Wow, that sounds so technical!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Blair, Nebraska
W2W Racing
20+ Years
Now the pic of my BossS looks pretty good on those silver Apex wheels, but can't promote like Drew, since I did not get any Apex decals with either of my last 2 sets of rims. Hmmm, Santa Apex , how bout sending me some decals since I think the Elves in Northern Cali make some of the best wheels for die hard track rats. Did I mention they are priced quite competitively too?

APEXRaceParts

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
Bay Area, CA
Bill bugs me too much to get decals :D

All jokes aside yes, I'll get some sent out to you. And really anyone for that matter who doesn't currently poses decals and would like a couple, please send me an email to [email protected] with your shipping address and color/size desired. We have white or black, and sizes are ~ 2"x5" or 5"x11"

APEXRaceParts

Supporting Vendor
Bay Area, CA
We've got plenty of SM-10 wheels in stock and ready to go, just in time for track season! With a lightweight design and massive brake clearance, these are a great set of wheels to outfit to your track prepped Mustang.

48426784807_dc4afaef0f_b.jpg

- Cory

Last edited:

APEXRaceParts

Supporting Vendor
Bay Area, CA
Fresh Matte Bronze content :) 18x11" ET52 wrapped in 305/680 Continental G6500 slicks. 20mm front spacer with MCS coilovers

49668408417_527431efcc_h.jpg

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel