The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody I like your new Forgestar C10's. Yep it's official, it will now be confused with a McLaren MP4-12C. ;D

IMG_0048.jpg
2012FordMustangBoss3023.jpg

SVO WOODY

Cruising Southern Ontario
Canada
NFSBOSS said:
Woody I like your new Forgestar C10's. Yep it's official, it will now be confused with a McLaren MP4-12C. ;D

LMAO, I'm pretty sure it will get aggravating at the track next spring!!

IMG_0048.jpg
2012FordMustangBoss3023.jpg

Out "playing cars" with the crew from Team Shelby. In December! It was great having the old timer KR there to keep the young GT500 and Boss whippersnappers in line.

030-1.jpg

029.jpg

NeuRon

2012 500A #1626
Sorry for quality. Snapped with an iPhone5 this morning, on a whim, while it's clean.

83953956-63bd-4f75-a98d-a500853e8256_zpsa927d16d.jpg

1617c9f3-c0ed-468a-a93e-b69ad3664731_zpsc5f25019.jpg

It's a daily driver (low annual miles), which I enjoy a great deal for the purpose. Rarely do I simply cruise in it, although I'm never reckless with my driving. I do give it the whip daily, during my normal commute and errands (hence the license plate). No stop-and-go traffice around here. ;)

BOSS343

Theory of 1
knappj69 said:
When I was looking for a Boss I wanted race red or performance white. The dealer I was talking too had the race red and the PW was at another dealer. By the time I drove to see the PW it was sold so I went with the race red. I get a lot of compliments and stares. At red lights I always catch someone looking it over. I can see the car out of the window at work and saw someone taking a picture of it on Friday. Does everyone else get all these looks and compliments?

NO....I live next to a College town got 3 colleges in this town and being Young myself and still having friends IN college I frequent that part of town....in my neck of the woods if it ain't a vette or one of 2 yes 2 Maseratis you basically drive nothing. .....one girl actually told me she loves LOVES mustangs...then looked out the window (twas showing off my car) and goes... "nice camaro" ...uh what? OR the end all be all. " uh dude you got a GT right?" what has happened to the youth these days...

Had to get paired up with a P-51 Two Wild Horses. Had both the 98 SVT Cobra and the LS with Lady Alice.
http://jonhaverstickstudio.com/

Mustangs-JCHP-5947-Edit-Edit.jpg
Mustangs-JCHP-6073-Edit-Edit.jpg

T4rrwxe.jpg

gXkNdiq.png

The first day I saw a boss in person I said I didn't like the wheels. It turns out I didn't like the way the wheels were painted, because I like the way they look now, especially with lots of brake dust ;D.

I used plastidip to paint the wheels. There needs to be a little touch up work done. :( I like that it gives the wheels a textured look to them. This picture shows about an average amount of brake dust. I haven't cleaned the wheels since they were painted and I don't plan to.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel