The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin said:
5 DOT 0 said:
Not that often. I keep it clean but don't go crazy with it. In the one year I've owned the car I've only waxed it once.
Your poor paint....
I think he's trying to trick you into putting Zaino on it. it's a trap, he's know you're the Zaino guy Justin and won't let him just wax once a year.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
1fastang said:
Justin said:
5 DOT 0 said:
Not that often. I keep it clean but don't go crazy with it. In the one year I've owned the car I've only waxed it once.
Your poor paint....
I think he's trying to trick you into putting Zaino on it. it's a trap, he's know you're the Zaino guy Justin and won't let him just wax once a year.
if he brings it to my house I will put it on

Thanks. I'm leaving today and will be there in a week.

VWGTI123

2012 PW #2558
2012 Perf White #2558 Finally have a few pictures. Was down at Oak Beach this morning.. saw 3 other 2012 Boss'
[Lft_Rear.jpg ]
[rt_rear.jpg ]
[rt_frnt.jpg ]
[left_rear2.jpg ]
[front.jpg ]
[Next_to_Porsche.jpg ]

Don't know how I missed this thread...

This was the day we picked it up and drove from Bend Oregon back to Hollister, CA. Mt. Shasta is on the background.

2012, car #1212!

photo-17.jpg

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
ArizonaGT said:
269928_10100175704922924_1911100421_n.jpg

weight reduction; fascia and splitter weigh at least 25 lbs.

This pic should be an advertisement for why anyone who tracks their Boss should invest in the Nomex sheet from Speedway, Holy Condenser damage Batman!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel