The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Boss said:
A couple of photos from Autobahn CC 3 weeks ago.
Nice. Which wheels are you using?

BOSS343

Theory of 1
couple more shots of the Boss Plus from KB

2013-04-06112539_zpsc0b1d96c.jpg

The view Camaros refuse to get used to :p

2013-04-06112522_zpsc2f53057.jpg

NFSBOSS I have not forgotten your request. the pics have been taken....I am just busy and never seem to get time to upload on my slow turd.

Just got the car today!!
Finally...I've been counting down the hours.

Debated between gen2 cayman, some random 911s and e90 m3.
The test drive sold me on this car. This thing rooooooooockssssssssssssssss....the consumable cost will be high, but I will love every cent I spend on that stuff :D

kc3333 said:
Congrats! Anything fun to share about how you found it? Bought mine used at 1,500 mi. in Feb. In love here, too. Enjoy!

Yup! Thanks :D
There are a few for sale 2nd hand where I am. It wasn't difficult to find.
My 2 color choices were PW or CO. There was a PW available, and I had inquired...except the dealer wanted a 5k deposit in order to allow a test drive. So I didn't bother with that car! Went to see the CO one, tested it...fell in love. Bought it at a good price and couldn't be happier! I feel like I need to pinch myself each time I drive it to make sure it isn't a dream :D

The PO really loved this thing. It has 7k kms on it...and within those 7k, the oil was changed 3x. I have all documents, including original window sticker, shipping stickers on the car etc. Word is that the PO traded in his Boss 302 at BMW for a bimmer...!

My Hellion ;D

IMG_2197.jpg

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee321/urndalton/IMG_1911.jpg/img]

[ATTACH=full]27851[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]27852[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]27853[/ATTACH]

TMO Supporting Vendors