The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSSAZ said:
Here's a pop quiz for the "Window Sticker Experts".

Window stickers when available from the Ford Webview link initially show "FLR-00XXXX" for (Flat Rock) in the top left corner but the xxxx number changes every few days?
Could the associated FLR number eventually be the actual sequential Boss number?

These window stickers initially include the "Blend Number" at the top center and again at the lower right corner.

Following the confirmed "Build" for the vehicle the window sticker changes once more...the "FLR-xxxx" number changes to a new, much lower number from four to two digits, the "Blend Number" is absent, the complete VIN is printed top center with "Mustang" to the right and the numbers below the "Item" box change?

First one with the correct answer wins the prize!!! (NO GUESSING)

The Blend number disappears when the window sticker is reissued, likely after the car is built. The older versions of the window sticker used to say "4-rebill" near the upper left corner. The number after "FLR-" is a sequential number that appears to be related to the batch of stickers as they are created. Stickers that are rebilled before the car gets built still say "rebill" on them. The original sticker is labelled as "9-normal".

The number after 'FLR' drops lower because the revised batches are much smaller.

I don't know all the numbers in the window below "ITEM", but here is what I know:
E.G. "CB041 N RA Z 300 000006 02 04 12"
CB041 - date code for creation of the invoice/window sticker : C = 2012, B = Feb, 04 = 4th, 1 = 1 (always there, never changes)
N = Normal, (R = rebill in this location)
RA = ??
Z = ??
300 = Price level - this is revised once or twice during the model year
000006 = invoice sequence number, also found after "FLR-" in upper left corner
02 04 12 = date of invoice -> Feb 4th 2012

KATO64 - Your original window sticker had a couple of errors. If you still have it you will see it refers to the following standard feature: "UNIQUE HOOD STRIPE AND REVERSE "C" SIDE STRIPE". It also lists the mirrors as: "HEATED SIDE MIRROR BLACK"

PTRocks - thanks for the info.

I did see the errors on my sticker and on another one. All of the first stickers I saw had the "heated side mirror" error. I didn't worry about the stripe error because I figured no one would actually put a "c" stripe on a 2013 boss and that it was just a clerical error that would be caught later. I also notice there seems to be a difference in what is listed on CAN vs US window stickers.

Now that my car has been sent back to the plant I really hope it is not to put the correct stripes on it. :eek:

jmbboss302 said:
bkaser90 said:
Can I get a check on my car? The order number is 2804 and dealer code F13088. When you have a chance, thanks,Bob

As of March 6th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold".

can I get another check on my order when you have time?

bkaser90 said:
jmbboss302 said:
bkaser90 said:
Can I get a check on my car? The order number is 2804 and dealer code F13088. When you have a chance, thanks,Bob

As of March 6th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold".

can I get another check on my order when you have time?

As of the March 14th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold".

2013boss302 said:
Any Updates?
My dealer tells me it might be here by the first week in April!!!!!!!

Thanks Paul

As of the March 16th update, your car is at "Ramp 51" waiting to be shipped. It is currently showing an ETA of March 29th.

Quote from: Xero187 on March 11, 2012, 10:35:04 PMjmbboss302 could you throw mine in the old computer as well?F131032013 or 9014 (the first number is on the paper I got, the second one he gave me over the phone)Should be a Grabber blue with Recaro's and cover...Hoping to have it for the warmer months at least, but only time will tell.Thanks again for checking when you can!-Rob As of the March 6th update, your Grabber Blue Boss w/Recaro's & cover is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold". Your order number for this car is 9014.

Update please if you have time :)
This is going to be some long months!

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
batman48195 said:
jmbboss302 said:
batman48195 said:
Thank you JMB!! Much appreciated. I'm hoping it comes soon.

Brian

I just realized what 48195 is, duh! If you're hanging out on Fort street in late June, you and your car shouldn't be to difficult to find.

You're right! We will cross paths for sure!!!

Thanks again for your help!

Any update? We should be getting close.
Thanks,
Brian

TMO Supporting Vendors