The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batman48195 said:
Thank you JMB!! Much appreciated. I'm hoping it comes soon.

Brian

I just realized what 48195 is, duh! If you're hanging out on Fort street in late June, you and your car shouldn't be to difficult to find.

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
jmbboss302 said:
batman48195 said:
Thank you JMB!! Much appreciated. I'm hoping it comes soon.

Brian

I just realized what 48195 is, duh! If you're hanging out on Fort street in late June, you and your car shouldn't be to difficult to find.

You're right! We will cross paths for sure!!!

Thanks again for your help!

Bossfan said:
Jeff said:
i want a VIN badly. just having that would make me feel soooo much better.

Here' your VIN: 1ZVBP8CU5D5207275.

Just kidding man. ;D I am waiting for mine as well. 8) I can only keep my sanity with a little humor.

read that quick on my ipad this morning and was like WHHOOOHHOOOOO

then damn. :'(

jmbboss302 said:
SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302 said:
SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302...

My dealor code # is F21717 and my order# is J400. Can you please give me VIN# or build date details?

As of March 6th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold". I must ask, the current color for this car is now Grabber Blue. It shows that is was originally ordered School Bus Yellow, changed to Green, and now it's Grabber Blue. Did you have the color changed?

Also, a VIN will not be issued to the car until it gets a build date. Once it gets the build date, there can be no changes to the order.

Not sure what the dealor did with the order, but I originally ordered a grabber blue with the recaro seat option. Is this what you are seeing? I was told this was a priority 1 Q2 order.

The dealer ordered this car as a retail order on January 27th. It was School Bus Yellow with package 500A, and Recaro seats, and on Febuary 28th it was changed to Green. On March 1st, it was changed to Grabber Blue. It looks to be ordered as you want it. The only thing I see for priority number is it has a "priority code - 11". Check this link out on the Dealers Allocation and Ordering Process:

http://www.raptorforumz.com/showthread.php?t=2346&highlight=priority+codes

If your dealer says it's a Q2 order, then he should know what his allocation week would be for the build of this car.

JMB - thank you for the link and information about the ordering process. Any update on this order? Really looking roward to getting the VIN#.

Hey JMB i sent you a PM containing my VIN and hoping for some more info, but I will post it here as well just incase you see this first. The VIN# is 1ZVBP8CU305205772 Thanks so much.

SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302 said:
SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302 said:
SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302...

My dealor code # is F21717 and my order# is J400. Can you please give me VIN# or build date details?

As of March 6th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold". I must ask, the current color for this car is now Grabber Blue. It shows that is was originally ordered School Bus Yellow, changed to Green, and now it's Grabber Blue. Did you have the color changed?

Also, a VIN will not be issued to the car until it gets a build date. Once it gets the build date, there can be no changes to the order.

Not sure what the dealor did with the order, but I originally ordered a grabber blue with the recaro seat option. Is this what you are seeing? I was told this was a priority 1 Q2 order.

The dealer ordered this car as a retail order on January 27th. It was School Bus Yellow with package 500A, and Recaro seats, and on Febuary 28th it was changed to Green. On March 1st, it was changed to Grabber Blue. It looks to be ordered as you want it. The only thing I see for priority number is it has a "priority code - 11". Check this link out on the Dealers Allocation and Ordering Process:

If your dealer says it's a Q2 order, then he should know what his allocation week would be for the build of this car.

JMB - thank you for the link and information about the ordering process. Any update on this order? Really looking roward to getting the VIN#.

Today, your car recieved it's VIN (1ZVBP8CU8D5210675) and a scheduled build week, April 2nd.

shuvl70

2013 Grabber Blue #216
AZ
Here's a pop quiz for the "Window Sticker Experts".

Window stickers when available from the Ford Webview link initially show "FLR-00XXXX" for (Flat Rock) in the top left corner but the xxxx number changes every few days?
Could the associated FLR number eventually be the actual sequential Boss number?

These window stickers initially include the "Blend Number" at the top center and again at the lower right corner.

Following the confirmed "Build" for the vehicle the window sticker changes once more...the "FLR-xxxx" number changes to a new, much lower number from four to two digits, the "Blend Number" is absent, the complete VIN is printed top center with "Mustang" to the right and the numbers below the "Item" box change?

First one with the correct answer wins the prize!!! (NO GUESSING)

jmbboss302, my dealer number is F53493 and my order number is M234. Can you tell me anything? Thanks for doing this for us!

jmbboss302 said:
SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302 said:
SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302 said:
SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302...

Today, your car recieved it's VIN (1ZVBP8CU8D5210675) and a scheduled build week, April 2nd.

Outstanding!! Does the VIN # give any indication of product #? Just curious what Boss # it will get?

SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302 said:
SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302 said:
SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302 said:
SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302...

Outstanding!! Does the VIN # give any indication of product #? Just curious what Boss # it will get?

I don't know. I think you will have to wait unitl you get it, and then open the hood.

JonW said:
jmbboss302, my dealer number is F53493 and my order number is M234. Can you tell me anything? Thanks for doing this for us!

As of the March 14th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Clean".

BOSSAZ said:
Here's a pop quiz for the "Window Sticker Experts".

Window stickers when available from the Ford Webview link initially show "FLR-00XXXX" for (Flat Rock) in the top left corner but the xxxx number changes every few days?
Could the associated FLR number eventually be the actual sequential Boss number?

These window stickers initially include the "Blend Number" at the top center and again at the lower right corner.

Following the confirmed "Build" for the vehicle the window sticker changes once more...the "FLR-xxxx" number changes to a new, much lower number from four to two digits, the "Blend Number" is absent, the complete VIN is printed top center with "Mustang" to the right and the numbers below the "Item" box change?

First one with the correct answer wins the prize!!! (NO GUESSING)

This sounds like a question for PTRocks. I just looked at my sticker and you are correct. Unfortunately I cannot see any other vin numbers that have different window stickers yet. Good question.

shuvl70

2013 Grabber Blue #216
AZ
The "Window Sticker" changes must be relevant....my vehicle build date was Tuesday 3/13/12 and status as "Produced".

The changes to the Window Sticker occurred Thursday 3/15/12 and now the cars status is "In Transit" with an ETA to the dealer of Wednesday 3/28/12!!!

Now to investigate how to determine the rail car number and phone number to track it. If the rail car tracking information is known by someone on the site I would appreciate it.

Kato check your current status....if your car is "In Transit" also that would confirm the Window Sticker theory.

kato64 - No change as of today.

BOSSAZ - The page I get my information from shows everything about the car from the date that it was ordered, to the date it was sold to the customer. The information includes what rail car it's on, where it's at on its path from rail yard to rail yard, and also the convoy number of the truck that's used to deliver the car to the dealer.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel