The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
I drove past the AAI plant on I-75 in Flat Rock and saw a whole row of Boss' lined up for shipping. Looked like 4 SBY, a couple Grabber Blue and a few White ones. They are coming!!!!

Brian

batman48195 said:
I drove past the AAI plant on I-75 in Flat Rock and saw a whole row of Boss' lined up for shipping. Looked like 4 SBY, a couple Grabber Blue and a few White ones. They are coming!!!!

Brian

One of those was likely mine. Its gotten bad where I've started dreaming about the car, oh boy....

batman48195 said:

Brian

I hope one of the GB is mine. Any pictures?

Paul

jsgalent said:
Hello jmboss302,

Any information on ...

Dealer Number: F21717
Order No: J300

Would be most appreciated.

Thanks

As of the March 15th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold".

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
2013boss302 said:
batman48195 said:

Brian

I hope one of the GB is mine. Any pictures?

Paul

I was on the expressway, but maybe I can swing by this morning and see if I can get close enough to get a good photo.

Brian

BLAZN BOSS

Kinda neat seeing all the fuss on the 2013's...........seems like just yesterday i was calling Ford and the train company seeing where mine was..........sleepless nights, loss of concentration at work.........waiting for the phone to ring from the dealer LOL......then every chance i got to go drive it!

Hey guys,

After bugging Mark here every week for a couple weeks and getting the same response "Ramp 51", I decided to save him my trouble and I contacted Deysha on TMS. She is now investigating the hold on all Bosses. Hopefully she finds the reason for delay in shipment, I will post as soon as I hear anything.

Don't hold your breath for response , i fought with Fords custormer service dept, there pretty good at not telling you nothing,seems like one dept does not talk to the other. Good luck ! It is worth waiting for.

I did find out last night that there's another "hold" on shipping Boss's right now. But, I do not know specifically what the "hold" is. But, I do know that Ford would rather delay shipping of a vehicle to make sure it right, than to have the customer bring it back to the dealer for repairs later.

jmbboss302 said:
I did find out last night that there's another "hold" on shipping Boss's right now. But, I do not know specifically what the "hold" is. But, I do know that Ford would rather delay shipping of a vehicle to make sure it right, than to have the customer bring it back to the dealer for repairs later.

Have any of the Boss 302 you are tracking left the "Ramp" yet?

Thanks again for keeping me posted on my car's status.

Paul

Yes, they keep going back to the plant! And then back to Ramp 51. And then back to the plant. And then back to Ramp 51..............................

Jeff said:
is there a specific day of the week VINs get issued? or does it just happen whenever?

That's a great question. I looked back on several cars that already have a VIN, and all were assigned a VIN on a Thursday. I'll have to pay attention to the cars I'm tracking for those of you with the Dealer Code and Order Numbers. Thursday may be the day!

JMBOSS - I know there is currently a hold but could you please check my VIN when you get a chance? The dealer said it has an April build date but nothing specific. Thanks!

1ZVBP8CU1D5210789

jmbboss302 said:
That's a great question. I looked back on several cars that already have a VIN, and all were assigned a VIN on a Thursday. I'll have to pay attention to the cars I'm tracking for those of you with the Dealer Code and Order Numbers. Thursday may be the day!

Heres to hoping for good news on Thursday. I'm starting to see a few '13 Bosses showing up with VINs ordered for Dealer Stock at some local dealerships on the Ford.com site.

blackjack100 said:
JMBOSS - I know there is currently a hold but could you please check my VIN when you get a chance? The dealer said it has an April build date but nothing specific. Thanks!

1ZVBP8CU1D5210789

Your LS has an April 2nd build date, with a delivery ETA of April 16th.

askjeffro said:
Mark, do you work for a dealer? More to the point, how is it you are able to check status and so forth?

Just curious.

I work for Ford Motor Company. Ford has a vehicle tracking page which allows you to see where a car is in the system. It shows everything about the car from the date it was ordered, to the date it was delivered to the customer.

TMO Supporting Vendors