The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoushF150 said:
JBM,

Any change on 1ZVBP8CU1D5201686? Been built since March 6th. Dealer was told on Thursday that it was being for "Quality Assurance Program" with no ETA. Original ETA was March 18th.

Ralph

1ZVBP8CU1D5201686 - As of 9:45 this morning, it is now on "Ramp 51". It's still showing an ETA of March 18th, but once it get scheduled to ship, it will be updated.

My kid had baseball practice tonight in Flat Rock, so on the way home I drove past AAI to see if I could get any pictures of any Boss's. Nothing close enough to get a picture of, but across the street from AAI, I saw several SBY and GHIG's waiting to get stripes. Maybe next time.

killerwill13 said:
JMB, can you check on my order status? My dealer says that it is going into prodution soon. Also could you possible tell me my vin? Thanks
Dealer: f23074
Order No: V001

Your VIN is 1ZVBP8CU3D5210695. As of the March 24th update, your car is scheduled to be built on April 9th.

RoushF150 said:
JMB,

Did it change today?

1ZVBP8CU1D5201686 - As of 9:45 this morning, it is now on "Ramp 51". It's still showing an ETA of March 18th, but once it get scheduled to ship, it will be updated.

Ralph

It's still on "Ramp 51".

Sesshomurai

Hi,
My dealer said my order # was 1005 for my '13 Boss LS. Is it possible to know the status of this car? My dealer rarely responds to my emails about it.

thanks!!

Sesshomurai said:
Hi,
My dealer said my order # was 1005 for my '13 Boss LS. Is it possible to know the status of this car? My dealer rarely responds to my emails about it.

thanks!!

I sure can. But to do so, I will also need the Dealer Code number.

Sesshomurai

jmbboss302 said:
Sesshomurai said:
Hi,

thanks!!

Ok, got it. 27B428 dealer code. #1005 order number, I ordered it Feb 2. No VIN, so wondering what's up.

Sesshomurai said:
jmbboss302 said:
Sesshomurai said:
Hi,

thanks!!

Ok, got it. 27B428 dealer code. #1005 order number, I ordered it Feb 2. No VIN, so wondering what's up.

F27429 - 1005. As of the March 20th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold".

You will not get a VIN until the car gets a scheduled build date. The build date will be assigned in your dealers allocation week.

Sesshomurai

Thank you for that. Should the dealer know their allocation week? I don't want to pester them, but its been 2 months without any info.

Good afternoon JMB. When possible, pls check the status of my 2013 GB Boss. It was ordered with all options including the mats & car cover. The dealer code is F-24214 and the order number: R111 .From conversations with the sales manager, they had five allocations for Mustangs to be built this week and supposedly one s/be my car. Thanks again for your effort in providing us with this information.

Regards, Pedro.

TMO Supporting Vendors