The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sesshomurai said:
jmbboss302 said:
hotstart302 said:
Hi Folks, just stumbled on this forum the other day, Didnt think I would need to do this but can't get satisfactory answers any place else.

I noticed jmbboss was in the know. I hope I may prevail upon you sir to check my vin if you would be so kind?

1zvbp8cu2d5202281, it had a build date of 3-09-12, and was dealer ordered. I'm in louisville ky. dealer is Bill Collins Ford.

Thank you so much

john

Your car was produced on March 9th. It was released on March 13th and is currently at "Ramp 51".

Just curious. Was this a '12 or a '13 boss?

This is a 2013 Boss. The 2013 model year started production on February 27th.

Im a little different, ive got a SBY on order to come over to England, but, like everyone else here the dealers not great at communicating, i do have a vin though its 1ZVBP8CU5D5206762 dealer code is F24405

Im pulling whats left of my hair out wondering if it will be ready for my birthday at the end of May !

Thanks Jim for any assistance

Ian

big red one said:
Im a little different, ive got a SBY on order to come over to England, but, like everyone else here the dealers not great at communicating, i do have a vin though its 1ZVBP8CU5D5206762 dealer code is F24405

Im pulling whats left of my hair out wondering if it will be ready for my birthday at the end of May !

Thanks Jim for any assistance

Ian

Your car was Produced on March 19th and is currently at "Ramp 51", waiting to be shipped. I notice your ordering dealer is in Florida. Just curious how it's getting shipped to England? Anyhow, once it gets shipped from the plant, it is scheduled to be in transit for 14 days to Florida.

SouthJerseyBoss said:
jmbboss302 said:
SouthJerseyBoss said:
Hey jmbboss302 can you take a peek at:

Dealer code: F16010
Order number: 3000

Thanks ;)

As of the March 20th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold".

Thanks. Damn, this "Unscheduled Material" must be really hard to get ;)

Hi Mark,

My dealer is telling me I have a week 13 allocation and he thinks the car will have a VIN by Friday. Can you have a look and let me know what you see?

Dealer code: F16010
Order number: 3000

Thanks,

John

Your car was Produced on March 19th and is currently at "Ramp 51", waiting to be shipped. I notice your ordering dealer is in Florida. Just curious how it's getting shipped to England? Anyhow, once it gets shipped from the plant, it is scheduled to be in transit for 14 days to Florida.

Hi Jim

I ordered 2 of them while on holiday in Florida, once there, they will get shipped from Miami to England, thanks for the news, i dont have a VIN number on the second car yet

big red one said:

Hi Jim

I ordered 2 of them while on holiday in Florida, once there, they will get shipped from Miami to England, thanks for the news, i dont have a VIN number on the second car yet

That's cool! Remind me next week for an update.

SouthJerseyBoss - Dealer code: F16010, Order number: 3000.

As of the March 27th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - " Unscheduled- Clean'. Thursdays appear to be the day vehicles get their VIN/build date. Remind me this weekend for an update.

jmbboss302 said:
big red one said:

Hi Jim

That's cool! Remind me next week for an update.

The other car is order code 1100 dealer code 24405

thanks Jim

jmbboss302 said:
SouthJerseyBoss - Dealer code: F16010, Order number: 3000.

As of the March 27th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - " Unscheduled- Clean'. Thursdays appear to be the day vehicles get their VIN/build date. Remind me this weekend for an update.

Great ;)

Thanks & will do -

John

big red one - Order code 1100, Dealer code 24405.

As of the March 26th update, this car is "In Order Processing' - "Unscheduled- Clean".

Hey JMBBoss302,

would you mind checking on 1ZVBP8CU3D5208767. First I was told it was to be built this week, then the week of April 9.

Thanks much!

BBaker said:
Hey JMBBoss302,

would you mind checking on 1ZVBP8CU3D5208767. First I was told it was to be built this week, then the week of April 9.

Thanks much!

As of the update posted this morning, your car now has a "Scheduled to Week" of May 21st. Yes, it was originally scheduled for this week, then on March 10th, it was changed to the week of April 9th. And then on March 24th, it was changed to the week of April 16th.

please will you check my numbers?

order # 0007 dealer # 47w314

vin# 1zvbp8cv4d5210883 thank you very much hdw54

Interesting that it is moving around so much. My dealer has already received 2 non-Boss Mustangs as of today. Any speculation as to why it would continue to be pushed out so far as it was supposed to be a Q1 allocation?

Thanks for the quick answer above! I'm going to need therapy!

F13103

I've been eyeballing those shots of that GB in a show room looking too mean!

Any change?

Thank you again!

hdw54 said:
please will you check my numbers?

order # 0007 dealer # 47w314

vin# 1zvbp8cv4d5210883 thank you very much hdw54

This is your VIN - 1ZVBP8CU4D5210883.

As of this morning, your car has a "Scheduled to Week" of May 14th.

Xero187 said:
F13103

I've been eyeballing those shots of that GB in a show room looking too mean!

Any change?

Thank you again!

As of the March 20th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Clean".

TMO Supporting Vendors