The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sesshomurai said:
Thank you for that. Should the dealer know their allocation week? I don't want to pester them, but its been 2 months without any info.

Yes, your dealer should know their allocation week. I assume you paid MSRP for your Boss so pester them all you want. :)

Sesshomurai

kato64 said:
Sesshomurai said:
Thank you for that. Should the dealer know their allocation week? I don't want to pester them, but its been 2 months without any info.

Yes, your dealer should know their allocation week. I assume you paid MSRP for your Boss so pester them all you want. :)

Hehe. Yeah, I got lucky. They are checking their allocation week tomorrow after a barrage of emails. He also said NO '13 bosses had entered production yet....

privera302 said:
Good afternoon JMB. When possible, pls check the status of my 2013 GB Boss. It was ordered with all options including the mats & car cover. The dealer code is F-24214 and the order number: R111 .From conversations with the sales manager, they had five allocations for Mustangs to be built this week and supposedly one s/be my car. Thanks again for your effort in providing us with this information.

Regards, Pedro.

As of the March 20th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold". If your car was to be built this week, it would of had a VIN assigned to it already. VIN's are assigned to the car several weeks before it's built.

Hi Folks, just stumbled on this forum the other day, Didnt think I would need to do this but can't get satisfactory answers any place else.

I noticed jmbboss was in the know. I hope I may prevail upon you sir to check my vin if you would be so kind?

1zvbp8cu2d5202281, it had a build date of 3-09-12, and was dealer ordered. I'm in louisville ky. dealer is Bill Collins Ford.

Thank you so much

john

askjeffro said:
Anyone else starting to hate this so called area 51 ramp 51?
same ramp different year. AKA "the black hole"

Last year mine sat at ramp 51 for over two weeks then went back to plant. It was at the plant for two days and then back to area 51. It was shipped the next day. There's no rhyme or reason why these things happen so be patient. Your Boss will eventually make it to your driveway and all will be forgiven. ;D

hotstart302 said:
Hi Folks, just stumbled on this forum the other day, Didnt think I would need to do this but can't get satisfactory answers any place else.

I noticed jmbboss was in the know. I hope I may prevail upon you sir to check my vin if you would be so kind?

1zvbp8cu2d5202281, it had a build date of 3-09-12, and was dealer ordered. I'm in louisville ky. dealer is Bill Collins Ford.

Thank you so much

john

Your car was produced on March 9th. It was released on March 13th and is currently at "Ramp 51".

Sesshomurai

jmbboss302 said:
hotstart302 said:

Thank you so much

john

Your car was produced on March 9th. It was released on March 13th and is currently at "Ramp 51".

Just curious. Was this a '12 or a '13 boss?

TMO Supporting Vendors