The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I want to commend jmbboss302 for taking the time to provide continuous updates for all of the excited and impatient future Boss owners. A few weeks back, I joined that growing list of people anxiously waiting for the 2013's to ship. I have held off asking for an update on my car since everything was being held up. Now that things seem to be moving and getting scheduled, I was hoping you could possibly check on the status of my GB order: Dealer F58016 Order no. 7496

Thanks very much in advance,
Todd

BBaker said:
Hey JMBOSS302,

I understand my SBY Car is scheduled for build next week (week of the 23rd) but i cannot seem to pull up the window sticker. Is that normal or am i doing something wrong?

My Vin is 1ZVBP8CU3D5208767. The link i have tried using is: http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8CU3D5208767

We all thank you for your continued help!

Your car is scheduled to be built on April 26th. I don't see an Invoice Date on your order yet, so that may be the reason why there's no window sticker. The Invoice Date should be posted anytime time now.

kato64 said:
Hey Mark, has there been any change to the status of my car? Do you know if the DRL issue is causing more delay?

I see no change in the status of your car. I will ask tonight if the DRL is the issue.

THoug said:
I want to commend jmbboss302 for taking the time to provide continuous updates for all of the excited and impatient future Boss owners. A few weeks back, I joined that growing list of people anxiously waiting for the 2013's to ship. I have held off asking for an update on my car since everything was being held up. Now that things seem to be moving and getting scheduled, I was hoping you could possibly check on the status of my GB order: Dealer F58016 Order no. 7496

Thanks very much in advance,
Todd

As of the April 11th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Material Hold - Mar-28-2012

SouthJerseyBoss said:
JMB -

Can you please have another look at mine:

Dealer code: F16010
Order number: 3000

Thanks so much -

As of the April 17th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Clean - Jan-14-2012, 14:10 EST

Hi JMB. When possible, pls check the status of my GB all options Order number: R111 and the Dealer code: F-24214. Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel :) My understanding is that this dealer has an all options GHIG Boss that was built on March 7 (or 11th). I'm trying to get the VIN # to see if you can get me the status on it as well as I'd like to see it when it arrives and see how I like it although my preference is the GB. Thanks Mark!

Pedro
Orlando, FL

Hello Mr jmbboss302, I read where a lads build date later than mine got a train car number. That sounds promising. Since mine was built a couple of days earlier, would you please check mine again. Without your valuable service I would have surely gone mad. thank you very much.

1ZVBP8Cu2D5202281

privera302 said:
Hi JMB. When possible, pls check the status of my GB all options Order number: R111 and the Dealer code: F-24214. Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel :) My understanding is that this dealer has an all options GHIG Boss that was built on March 7 (or 11th). I'm trying to get the VIN # to see if you can get me the status on it as well as I'd like to see it when it arrives and see how I like it although my preference is the GB. Thanks Mark!

Pedro
Orlando, FL

As of the April 16th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Clean - Jan-03-2012, 15:15 EST

hotstart302 said:
Hello Mr jmbboss302, I read where a lads build date later than mine got a train car number. That sounds promising. Since mine was built a couple of days earlier, would you please check mine again. Without your valuable service I would have surely gone mad. thank you very much.

1ZVBP8Cu2D5202281

As of the March 17th update:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Mar-13-2012, 13:30 ET

the build date for my car was towards the end of May, but I was just wondering if there is a chance that the date could have moved up since the delay caused by the stripe issues is over?.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel