The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
PTRocks said:
pa93cobra said:
Just got done talking to my dealer about the delay on my Boss build. The the zone rep did some research and found that for some dumb reason very few Boss orders are being scheduled at this time in the Mid-Atlantic region . He said most of the builds are being allocated to the Midwest and the South.

Not sure if there is any truth to it but it could explain why quite a few of us are still at Unscheduled-Material Hold status.

This is what I have going to the end of next week. The Mid-Atlantic region (Zone 21 - AL/GA/NC/SC/TN) has 47/386 cars, while Zone 27 - VA/MD/DE get 23.

What zone is New England? I'll be curious to see what shakes out for Q3 deliveries.

PTRocks said:
pa93cobra said:
Just got done talking to my dealer about the delay on my Boss build. The the zone rep did some research and found that for some dumb reason very few Boss orders are being scheduled at this time in the Mid-Atlantic region . He said most of the builds are being allocated to the Midwest and the South.

Not sure if there is any truth to it but it could explain why quite a few of us are still at Unscheduled-Material Hold status.

This is what I have going to the end of next week. The Mid-Atlantic region (Zone 21 - AL/GA/NC/SC/TN) has 47/386 cars, while Zone 27 - VA/MD/DE get 23.
What zone does PA fall in?

killerwill13 said:
JMB, can you give me an update on mine 1ZVBP8CU3D5210695. Thanks

As of the April 22nd update:

In Production - Trim Line - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Apr-21-2012 - ETA, May-06-2012

metro201 said:
Good morning JBM,

Any information you can share on my 13 GHIG would be great.

1ZVBP8CUXD5207860

Thank you,

As of the April 22nd update, on Railcar # ETTX711101 (Canadian National Railways ) :

In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Canadian National Railways ) - Champaign, IL - Apr-22-2012, 12:18 CT

youngBoss said:
jmbboss302, I might have pulled my hair out without your help. Any movement on 1ZVBP8CU3D5202483? You planning on going to any shows/events this summer? The beer is on me! Thanks so much for your help!

As of the April 20th update, your Boss has been re-released:

Awaiting Shipment - Origin Received - Tp29 (Autoport Limited ) - Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI - Apr-20-2012, 07:07 ET

I don't think I'll make any shows near Missouri this year, but thanks anyhow!

MakeMyDay said:
JMB,

Could you please give me an update on ViN 1ZVBP8CU1D5210761?

Thanks,

MMD

As of the April 21st update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (May-04-2012) - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Apr-20-2012, 00:00 EDT - ETA, May-13-2012

Hey JMB, Thanks for all the updates on my Boss's build process. Your a great asset for this forum. JMB, can you give me an update on mine 1ZVBP8CU3D5210695. I Know it was scheduleed for production yesterday Im just curious where its at now. Thanks alot

Would you mind updating our's again. Curious to see if she's been given a day or if we're still a "week of". Thank you for the time you give to keeping us all sane!

1ZVBP8CU1D5210789

killerwill13 said:
Hey JMB, Thanks for all the updates on my Boss's build process. Your a great asset for this forum. JMB, can you give me an update on mine 1ZVBP8CU3D5210695. I Know it was scheduleed for production yesterday Im just curious where its at now. Thanks alot

Already did. Check out reply #764. I tried to post the info Friday night, but I was on the road for the weekend and I was recieving a bad signal, so I waited until I got home tonight to post the updated status.

jmbboss302 said:
killerwill13 said:

Already did. Check out reply #764. I tried to post the info Friday night, but I was on the road for the weekend and I was recieving a bad signal, so I waited until I got home tonight to post the updated status.

Thanks JMB, since its on the trim line what else does it have left to do before it gets shipped out from Flat Rock?

blackjack100 said:
Would you mind updating our's again. Curious to see if she's been given a day or if we're still a "week of". Thank you for the time you give to keeping us all sane!

1ZVBP8CU1D5210789

As of the April 21st update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (May-04-2012) - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Apr-20-2012 - ETA, May-19-2012

killerwill13 said:
jmbboss302 said:
killerwill13 said:

Thanks JMB, since its on the trim line what else does it have left to do before it gets shipped out from Flat Rock?

After it comes off the Trim Line, it still has to go to the Mod Center for stripes. And then it go to Ramp 51................................

I have a few questions for anyone who can answer.
How many 13's have been sent to KY? How many are allocated for KY?
How many 13's do you think will be built?

Because from what I've seen of the 14's on, I'm dam glad I have this one comming.

thanks in advance.

jmbboss302 said:
killerwill13 said:
jmbboss302 said:
killerwill13 said:

After it comes off the Trim Line, it still has to go to the Mod Center for stripes. And then it go to Ramp 51................................
Great! Thanks for the info. I'll probably be asking again in a few days about if it has been shipped. If I'm up in Detriot for the dream cruise this year I'll have to meet you and buy you a beer.

killerwill13 said:
jmbboss302 said:
killerwill13 said:
jmbboss302 said:
killerwill13 said:

Great! Thanks for the info. I'll probably be asking again in a few days about if it has been shipped. If I'm up in Detriot for the dream cruise this year I'll have to meet you and buy you a beer.

"If I'm up in Detroit for the dream cruise this year I'll have to meet you and buy you a beer." Now that might be possible!

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
At this rate JMB is not gonna have to buy his own beer for a looooong time. ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors