• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBaker said:
Morning JMBoss302,

Is there a way for us to track the delivery progress and perhaps something better than an ETA for the cars that have already been built.

My SBY was built last Thursday and i would like to be able to track its journey home. The dealer laments the ETA's are always wrong and he has no way to check progress after its built until it shows up on the truck in his lot.

Thanks much. My vin is 1ZVBP8CU3D5208767

As of the April 27th update:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Apr-26-2012, 13:15 ET - ETA, May-13-2012

I'm not aware of any other way to track a vehicle. Remember, ETA is just an estimate. Your dealer can track your Boss the same way I do. Most choose not to do so.

jmbboss302 said:
jersey jay said:
Can you check on the following?

Order # 3358

Dealer # 13F476

Vin # 1ZVBP8CU0D5222982

Thanks!

Current status:

In Production - Body Shop - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Apr-26-2012 - ETA, May-11-2012

Thanks Mark!

I'll check back in a week or so.

pa93cobra said:
JMB,

Any new movements on VIN# 1ZVBP8CU4D5205473?

I know it is in spitting distance of Harrisburg, PA!!

Thanks!!

As of the April 26th update:

In Transit - Received - 134637 (Csx Transportation ) - Ramp 5R, Twin Oaks, PA - Apr-26-2012, 14:34 ET - ETA, Apr-28-2012

jmbboss302 said:
1992chpb4c said:
You 2013 Boss owners are lucky to have Mark here. He wasn't here last year and you really had to hunt for information. Mark, thanks again for helping the BMO members track their new Boss 302's!

Yes, Thank you Mark, your updates and inside information helped greatly. Thanks again. Now tell us about your Boss you are getting. What are the details???

I don't have a Boss on order yet. But, I do know what I would order, SBY with Recaro's, car cover. Most likely, I will have to buy used a few years down the road.
Great minds think a like. Too bad my didn't get the accessory group oddly.When you do get yours I hope to see it in the dream cruise.

SouthernBoss302 said:
Hi JMBBOSS302 - any change on 1ZVBP8CU8D5210675? Last week update was In Transit with ETA of May 1st.

No change from the last update:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Apr-18-2012, 11:45 ET - ETA, May-01-2012

Good afternoon JMBBOSS, hoping the new week shows 1zvbp8cu9d5211057 leaving Ramp 51 and heading west. Aany updates would be appreciated. Thank you!

dscowan said:
Good afternoon JMBBOSS, hoping the new week shows 1zvbp8cu9d5211057 leaving Ramp 51 and heading west. Aany updates would be appreciated. Thank you!

As of the April 24th update:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Apr-23-2012, 12:45 ET - ETA, May-11-2012

jmbboss302 said:
bkaser90 said:
bkaser90 said:
jmbboss302 said:
bkaser90 said:
Can I get a check on my car? The order number is 2804 and dealer code F13088. When you have a chance, thanks,Bob

As of March 6th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold".

can I get another check on my order when you have time?
I know it was said that VIN's seem to be issued on Thurs. can I get another check?

Your car recieved it's VIN March 22. It is 1ZVBP8CU8D5212460.

As of the March 28th update, your car has a scheduled build date of May 21st.
Hi Mark, when you have time can I get another check to see if it is scheduled to a day now? thanks soo much for all you do for us!

Also, can someone post the link to view the window stickers? I thought I saw it in this thread, but 67 pages is more than I wanna look through. thanks, Bob

Here's the link

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8CU4D5207949

Just replace the vin number at the end of the link with your specific vin just after the "=" sign.

bkaser90 said:
jmbboss302 said:
bkaser90 said:
bkaser90 said:
jmbboss302 said:
bkaser90 said:
Can I get a check on my car? The order number is 2804 and dealer code F13088. When you have a chance, thanks,Bob

As of March 6th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold".

can I get another check on my order when you have time?
I know it was said that VIN's seem to be issued on Thurs. can I get another check?

Your car recieved it's VIN March 22. It is 1ZVBP8CU8D5212460.

As of the March 28th update, your car has a scheduled build date of May 21st.
Hi Mark, when you have time can I get another check to see if it is scheduled to a day now? thanks soo much for all you do for us!

Also, can someone post the link to view the window stickers? I thought I saw it in this thread, but 67 pages is more than I wanna look through. thanks, Bob

Well, it was Produced today.

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Apr-30-2012, 14:45 ET - ETA, May-12-2012

WOW, WOW. did I say WOW! thanks sooo much Mark. I havn't heard from my dealer since Feb. I hope this means I will have it before Memorial Day. there is an unmuffled track day @ Lime Rock on May 28. ;D

Thank you 7013Boss. I've been wanting to put the link to the window stickers in my signature for some time now. I just keep forgetting.

jmbboss302 said:
Thank you 7013Boss. I've been wanting to put the link to the window stickers in my signature for some time now. I just keep forgetting.

Interesting vin Mark, what is it? Pre-production???

1992chpb4c said:
jmbboss302 said:

Interesting vin Mark, what is it? Pre-production???

Yes. It's the pre-production 2013 GHIG I posted pictures of back in March.
https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-general-forum/2013-pre-production-ghig-photos/
It's number is PP 0002.

JMB, I'm hoping that there's been a change with mine. 1ZVBP8CU3D5210695. Is there a certain day that rail cars leave the plant? Thanks again

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel