The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 LS w/shaker hood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeattleBoss

TrackAttack 9-23-13
Well Raptor, I agree with the Shaker looking good on the '70, but then I'm a little prejudiced. There was a point at which I thought it might be neat to make my Bosses match, but eventually I came to my senses.......

OldandnewatXXX_zpsb094b837.jpg

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !
SeattleBoss said:
Well Raptor, I agree with the Shaker looking good on the '70, but then I'm a little prejudiced. There was a point at which I thought it might be neat to make my Bosses match, but eventually I came to my senses.......

OldandnewatXXX_zpsb094b837.jpg

Dang Seattle Boss , I'm super jealous. Think we need a Seattle Boss meet up day and you bring the 1970.
I agree, if the Shaker was where its at then Ford would of used one on the Boss. I do like the look, just not on a new Boss.

Personally, I think the Shaker might look good on the 2013's.
I contacted CDC over a year ago, and at the time they did not have plans to do a Shaker set of the new BOSS.

The Shaker set-ups on the new Chargers and Challengers looks super.

I looked at the Saleen website yesterday, they do not list the Shaker for sale. I would like to know more about if the Saleen Shaker will work on a new BOSS.

Seattle Boss, good talking with you last summer at the shows.

Steve

I believe that the stripes on the hood are actually painted stripes in the OPs pic. Instead of the center strip being on the inside of the hood exhausts, the center stripe is outside both hood exhausts. That is a WIDE stripe. I would bet it is a painted custom stripe job on a GT since the shaker is on the hood as well. BOSS IM is way too tall for that to sit there.

TMO Supporting Vendors