The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
darreng505 said:
With race regalia and RTR rims.

rims1.jpg

Any more pictures? I'm really thinking about flipping to dark wheels on my YB car as well!

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
They are VERY different automobiles. The 2013 is the best car that I have ever driven, Bar none!

The 1970 is a clunky, groaning and fussy old man who can still sprint like a leopard and go around curves with anger!

No, I don't have a favorite.

Very nice! If anyone knows of a professional photographer in the Daytona Beach/Orlando area please let me know, I would really like to do a professional shoot of my cars.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel