The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
rpm3dinc said:
Nope, treat it pretty much the same.
Only difference is I don't spray directly on the stripes, I spray 3 sprays on the microfiber towel, wipe the stripes and take a clean micro and wipe off. Done.

Paint is same product and treatment.

Then I go over the car with Quick N Slick, don't spray on the car, even though it doesn't really matter. Just do about 3 sprays onto a micro per panel, and wipe on, then wipe off with clean micro until slick.

Rims do the same way.

Tires use Tireshine, spray on tires, then wipe in. It dries instantly so no "Sling", but it still looks wet.

Use Tireshine for plastics, interior, rubber, chrome, etc.

These CroftGate USA products are all bio-friendly and are EPA approved.

No corrosive chemicals at all.

Can I use quick and slick over my Klasse sealant I put on? Or would I have to strip off what I already applied?

Brian

You should be able to use Quick N Slick over anything you have done previously as far as I know... I know guys that hand wax their cars and then put Quick and Slick over the top of it...

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
rpm3dinc said:
You should be able to use Quick N Slick over anything you have done previously as far as I know... I know guys that hand wax their cars and then put Quick and Slick over the top of it...
I am going to buy some and try it out.
Do you still clay bar the car?
What do you use for paint correction? ie swirls scratches etc?

I have never clayed my cars, but I know some guys clay first, then use CroftGate products afterwards.

I simply use Aquanil and Quick N Slick and TireShine.
3 products, 2 microfiber towels for each product (1 to apply/rub in, 1 to clean/buff).

rpm3dinc said:
I have never clayed my cars, but I know some guys clay first, then use CroftGate products afterwards.

I simply use Aquanil and Quick N Slick and TireShine.
3 products, 2 microfiber towels for each product (1 to apply/rub in, 1 to clean/buff).
I purchased their sampler pack and really like their products. I especially like the tire shine, it's the best stuff I've ever used on tires before. It makes the tires look new without being too shiny or oily. IMO terrific stuff. With that said after seeing Fat Boss's Boss after applying Zanio I may have to try their products next.

I know this isn't the right thread for this, but I know some of you asked about the Car Care products I used after I posted Photos: (CroftGate USA), has anyone tried their stuff yet? Just curious what you thought of it, I know Its all I use, but its always cool to hear from "First timers" when it comes to new products and their reactions... Hoping to get more pics soon, the weather here is finally starting to clear up a bit...

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel