The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First time posting pics so I hope it works. 2013 #1774

dsc03061q.jpg

dsc03068ax.jpg

dsc03066y.jpg

dsc03063n.jpg

This is Boss 0960 delivered Oct 11/2012. I'll fill out the registry section as soon as I'm done introducing myself here.

-B917-496A-9AC3-EA6B47858E91-6351-00000CF8AB9FF718.png

A quick note I bought mine last year this time and when they come out in this weather the paint is pretty easy to chip protect it with something good and stay back from other cars or you will learn the hard way. By the way thats a pretty fast looking school bus ;D

Finally got around to taking some pictures of this thing

photo2-1.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo4.jpg
photo1-1.jpg
photo5-1.jpg

Originally was looking for a GB and couldn't find one. Came across this SBY at a dealer closer to me, so i checked it out and said man this color looks great. Still wanted to see a GB in person so I could compare, so after weeks of searching, I came across one at a dealer in Jersey. Went to go see it and unfortunately due to Hurricane Sandy, this dealer lost not one but 2 Bosses-one in GB and one in GHIG. Cars were still on the lot, but the postings online hadn't been taken down yet so I was bummed to say the least. The blue looked sharp, but there was something about the yellow that really grabbed me (perhaps the thought that the next GB closest to me was about 400 miles away helped push me to get the SBY) So back I went to the original dealer where I had first seen the Boss and in 3 days, I picked this car up. #1654 with both options. Had an 02 Sonic Blue GT that I traded in for this-it's amazing what 10 years of technology will do to a car.

NFSBOSS said:
Very nice and welcome to BMO. Are you using the Craig's bracket for your front license plate?
Nah it's the f150 piece from ford. The dealer had one for me when I got the car so I didn't have to wait

IMG_0347_zps3810fb70.png

First time on track at ECR near Gainesville, TX. Great car and fun to drive. Great forum, have picked up lots of good suggestions. Thanks

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel