The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 GHIG Boss sells at 2016 Barret Jackson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
byronj said:
Hey Hey Gentlemen, hindsight is 20/20, can we please just enjoy the fact that Ford made it possible for you OLD guys and us younger GUYS to re-experience what some of us live or caught at the tail end of. As much as I love my Boss and am waiting for my GT 350....those of you (with money) that "biznitch" and / or COMPLAIN; why don't you realize this is the real WORLD AND ACCPET THE CHANGES.

OK Lets assume we did stop.

What would we do with all our time??? ;D :eek:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
On a closely related matter...

This 1969 Boss 302 sold for a mere $61,600 - I suppose part of the reason it went so low is due to the fact it has a 1970 replacement engine. Not sure of the miles but had it been Acapulco Blue, I would of flown down there and try to buy it myself.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Archive/Event/Item/1969-FORD-MUSTANG-BOSS-302-FASTBACK-188540

"This 1969 Boss 302 sold for a mere $61,600 "

That really is a strange Boss 302, someone ordered the deluxe interior, and skipped on the shaker.
I'd like to see the Marti on that car. Deluxe interior , sport slats, no shaker ???

Another Boss on the block this afternoon...1970 Boss 302....all original...original owner selling....calypso orange with 44k miles on the clock...sold for $75K. Meanwhile, a little later, a 1970 restored Dodge Challenger RT convertible went for $145k.....go figure........

byronj said:
Hey Hey Gentlemen, hindsight is 20/20, can we please just enjoy the fact that Ford made it possible for you OLD guys and us younger GUYS to re-experience what some of us live or caught at the tail end of. As much as I love my Boss and am waiting for my GT 350....those of you (with money) that "biznitch" and / or COMPLAIN; why don't you realize this is the real WORLD AND ACCEPT THE CHANGES.

Because us old guys like to biznitch, so get over it Jr.

byronj said:
biznitch about ADM... :p
ADM are because of statements like>>> why don't you realize this is the real WORLD AND ACCEPT THE CHANGES.
I too thought the same when I was in my prime.
We all experience the circle of LIFE.
Hopefully it will be as kind to you as it was to me.

REAL 1

Death smiles at everyone. Army Rangers smile back.
A prime 1970 Boss with fresh resto just sold for $100K. Nice!

Also very nice sell price for the 2012 GHG Boss at $46K. Just shows how strong low mileage Boss's still are and IMHO a peek into the future. Low mileage 2012/2103 Boss 302s especially low mileage and especially low production # Boss Laguna Secas will bring very nice money in a few years.

The GT350 is the latest and greatest right now but the Boss will stand the test of time.

TMO Supporting Vendors