The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

302 Hi Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I received an email today from a gentleman who knows the family of David Seator, AKA 302 Hi Pro who unfortunately passed away late last year. I'm sure many here have interacted with Dave over the years as he was a frequent poster and went back to the old BMO days. I considered him a friend and will miss him. He had the same color 2012 302 Kona Blue Boss like I do and we were both modding fools. His wife wanted me to reach out to this community and ask if anyone may be interested in his car. I will not be involved with the sale but can put you in contact with someone who can facilitate a deal. I do believe his car is currently located in FLA. RIP: Dave - we both know we had the coolest color Bosses!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The current market for Boss 302s has stayed quite strong and one actually sees prices all over the place. More info is likely needed on this car, like miles, any mods ( sounds like quite a few per Tyme ), as well as condition of the tires , etc. Sad situation but since Tyme was kind enough to post he might be able to get a bit more information so this hits a broader audience. I am sure it would be fine for his wife to post in the Classifieds , also. The Kona Blue seems to be a pretty popular color ( great color for resale ) and a bit more information would help.

Prayers and condolences to Dave's family from all here at TMO.

TMO Supporting Vendors