The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Best rear spoiler for downforce w/o going to a full wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
CA
Sorry to dig out this old thread but this is exactly what I am looking for.

Is there any consensus on which OEM spoiler (GT Pedestal, GT500) works the best?

I am also wondering if anyone ever tried cutting the lower fascia.

I haven't but they are based in San Diego if you want to go check it out in person. Welcome to TMO!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
SoCal
Thanks! I need to introduce myself in Member Introductions.

Yes, I visited John at ZL1 6 months back or so when I helped him install my front and rear tow hooks. He volunteered if I brought my car over to his place. Quite an interesting guy. He mentioned then that he may come out with a Wicker Bill for the GT350 spoiler and sure enough he has.

TMO Supporting Vendors