The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Big Shout Out to TMO!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Thanks Guys! All the fantastic help that is available on this Forum was key for me picking up two Championships this season in two different Time trial series. No way would I have been able to win with out TMO. From suspension setup, to engine tunes and boltons and everything in between, including Driving tips! Next year switching to Slicks and a tougher class. I will be the only car that's remotely street legal.. :eek:.. the level of technical and driving advice that's on TMO is so far beyond anything that I have seen for other cars or available here in Chile. Not to mention that it is done in such a good natured, willing manner. Its my go-to place for advice for just about anything to do with the Boss.

The 403rwhp Boss with the Cortex setup managed to beat the best times of a 525rwhp M3 and a 450rwhp MR2..... Just goes to show that HP is not the be all and end all!

Great way to end the Year 2016

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Congratulations!

Give yourself *some* of the credit! ;) We all know that the driver has *something* to do with going fast! ;D

And it's been fun watching your progress since that 'how to catch a GT-R' thread from a while back! Keep up the good work!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
TMO has been super helpful to myself as well.

THANK YOU!

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Grant 302 said:
Congratulations!

Give yourself *some* of the credit! ;) We all know that the driver has *something* to do with going fast! ;D

And it's been fun watching your progress since that 'how to catch a GT-R' thread from a while back! Keep up the good work!

Thanks Grant! Just goes to Show that its never to late! Paul Newman was a inspiration to me and one of the reasons I bought the Boss. See! You can start at 50 years old and still do alright!

Congratulation and well done! You've come a long ways from when you first joined and now you are providing valuable advice to other members. 8)

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Mad Hatter said:
Thanks Grant! Just goes to Show that its never to late! Paul Newman was a inspiration to me and one of the reasons I bought the Boss. See! You can start at 50 years old and still do alright!

Agreed! One of my Boss Track Attack instructors was Charlie Putman. He told us that he went pro relatively late at 40. And even after a terrible ATV accident in 2014, he still had podium finishes this year and last!

Congratulations! Two championships is definitely something to be proud of! That is awesome! And I agree, TMO is filled with some of the most knowledgable and willing folks I've ever been around on a forum/message board setting. This is a no BS type of place that's full of win! Happy Holidays all 8)

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
MH:

That is great news and you took out some very impressive competition!

Have a great 2017 race season.
2HP

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
congratulationclrchnge.png

SpinningFordlogo.png

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
This time of year , it is time for plenty of Chili Cook Offs, but we at TMO can say we have a driver that really cooks in Chile. Thanking all of the TMO members was gracious and let many know they assisted in a minor way in your Championships --making it in a small way the first TMO Championship in Chile. So Congrats from all, glad many could be of help and we share your hard fought wins and take pride that this Forum could be of benefit to you!

Thanks for whipping up on those boys in a lower horsepower machine , showing that the Blue Oval with a talented pilot can soar above the mega dollar machines!!

I have to echo the sentiments here. This place is fantastic. Really high signal to noise ratio, more than any other Mustang forum I've seen. When there is debate at all, it's civil and factual, which is the most helpful and informative kind.

Merry Christmas to everyone! May your stockings be full of go-fast stuff. :)

(Sent with Tapatalk, so apologies for the lackluster formatting)

TMO Supporting Vendors