The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 Black Panda Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
halfway between Mosport and Shannonville
Yes indeed! I gotta add that book to my reading list. I was not much of a reader in the past but things are changing. At the moment I just begun reading 12 Rules for Life an antidote to chaos by Jordan Peterson.
Well, who knew Mustangs would guide us to reading more!

Peterson is a very interesting guy. Rapier sharp mind, specializes in humbling left wing zealots. Has been known to render them speechless in debates. Canadian guy too, go figure that. They haven't brainwashed us all, yet.....Though last I heard that mind had gone a little funny or something and he seems to be keeping a lower profile.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Houston, TX
Oh, the Panda WILL find its way! Reading is becoming a part of my life now. My niece and nephews are to blame. I have gotten to see them more as my children since they ask me the most complicated questions. Questions like: Are there guardian angles? Let's read the Bible for that; Why are you fat? Well, let's follow Elliot Hulse for that; Why don't you have a house? Well, lets research on how to buy properties and all the fine letter of how build a septic system and such. I am glad I am still relatively young, so that is a point to my favour! I got loads to learn and do!

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Houston, TX
Peterson is a very interesting guy. Rapier sharp mind, specializes in humbling left wing zealots. Has been known to render them speechless in debates. Canadian guy too, go figure that. They haven't brainwashed us all, yet.....Though last I heard that mind had gone a little funny or something and he seems to be keeping a lower profile.
Well, even is he is keeping low, his legacy up until now will last for generations to come! What I have gathered mostly from him is, 'learn to think, not to be better than everyone else but to grow'.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Houston, TX
Hey fellow H-Town 'Stang tracker. With your earlier LSD talk, I wanted to share this:

The clutch-type LSD may not be worth investing much resources in. Maybe can get a T-2 take off instead.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel